*Post all of the cashback sites that you know and share with the rest of us HUKD'ers

As the title says, tell us what cashback sites you know...thanks.

15 Comments

Original Poster

Guess you must be rich, :whistling:

Admin;2285875

Why redo all the work others have … Why redo all the work others have donehttp://www.cashbacknews.co.uk/cashback-sites-menu/cashback-ranking

show-off lol
love this link............ thanks

dontdothatagain;2285799

Guess you must be rich, :whistling:

I have so many pennies, i've nearly a pound .................:whistling:

Original Poster

lol :giggle:

Original Poster

lol, getting there

caskback?

http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/1545/11716938.JPG

lol!!

Original Poster

:oops:

wepromise to is my fav pays dbl greasy palm does and all same sites as sister company of greasy palm and refer a friend right now n they pay u £5 when u friend clocks up £5 in cashback, so please dont ppl sign up w/o gettting a friend to refer

Original Poster

:):p:-(

DIVA1977;2286798

wepromise to is my fav pays dbl greasy palm does and all same sites as … wepromise to is my fav pays dbl greasy palm does and all same sites as sister company of greasy palm and refer a friend right now n they pay u £5 when u friend clocks up £5 in cashback, so please dont ppl sign up w/o gettting a friend to refer

In English?

I'll translate:

wepromiste.co.uk to is the poster's favourite site as they pay double the cashback of greasypalm who are their sister site. They also currently have a refer a fried offer which pays you £5 once your friend has earned their first £5. Please try to sign up via a rferral so everyone benefits!

(coz lts of ppl rlly dnt understnd txt spk + its rlly rlly nnoying to rd it...)

Original Poster

grex9101;2292440

In English?I'll translate:wepromiste.co.uk to is the poster's favourite … In English?I'll translate:wepromiste.co.uk to is the poster's favourite site as they pay double the cashback of greasypalm who are their sister site. They also currently have a refer a fried offer which pays you £5 once your friend has earned their first £5. Please try to sign up via a rferral so everyone benefits!(coz lts of ppl rlly dnt understnd txt spk + its rlly rlly nnoying to rd it...)

lol..:giggle:

Quite good signup, the £5.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1850
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2744
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764114
    4. WONGA REFUNDS DUE185923

See more discussions