Groups

Post missing!!!

I just posted a deal concerning new HD-DVD titles being reduced at HMV and it has been deleted! No notice at all!

I understand that there is a thread from yesterday with some titles in but today they have reduced dvds that have never been that low before! Like Constantine and at least 5-10 others!

Should i write a new deal for each new title???
    Would be nice to be notified that a post had been deleted!

Any comment from mods?

5 Comments

Some kind mods send you an email to tell you that its a duplicate deal and now removed..
    Whilst others.... well what can i say... They just delete it.

Banned

it might of just been spammed

JasonMason;2696264

Some kind mods send you an email to tell you that its a duplicate deal … Some kind mods send you an email to tell you that its a duplicate deal and now removed.. Whilst others.... well what can i say... They just delete it.

i thought if it gets spammed you get no notice nor do the mods personally delete it, it's automatic.
    People might have assumed it's a duplicate post thus it being spammed and vanishing... :?

Admin

I removed it as it's similar to a thread from yesterday. The correct way would be to just update the original thread.
    The OP received a PM from me, I sent it a few minutes ago.

Original Poster

Thanks for the PM JB, i do understand why it was removed but i dont agree! lol
    Thanks for the clarification tho, have a nice day!

Glad to see the original post has heated up a fair bit!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?813
      2. Kitchen tap replacement33
      3. Biscuit addiction1025
      4. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?611

See more discussions