Post office broadband

Found 26th Jun
I looking to get post office broadband with homephone line on site say £18.99 plus £7 upfront cost does that include installation?
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
Go with Vodafone through broadband choices instead £21 for 38meg fiber. Plus £40 cashback
Yeah the Vodafone option is better imo and the broadband is great.
Ok was looking at Vodafone is setup for phoneline free
If I get Vodafone how do I turn off the Vodafone restriction content so nothing blocked.
Switchy8759 s ago

If I get Vodafone how do I turn off the Vodafone restriction content so …If I get Vodafone how do I turn off the Vodafone restriction content so nothing blocked.

What would be blocked? Naughty websites
Switchy872 h, 59 m ago

If I get Vodafone how do I turn off the Vodafone restriction content so …If I get Vodafone how do I turn off the Vodafone restriction content so nothing blocked.

You need to just ask them in store.
Switchy874 h, 36 m ago

just tell them you want the BBC package, they will know what you mean.
Edited by: "catbeans" 27th Jun
oliverkennedy1013 h, 14 m ago

What would be blocked? Naughty websites

I want to run iptv and I'm told that the content block blocks iptv till you turn it off
catbeans8 h, 39 m ago

just tell them you want the BBC package, they will know what you mean.

OK will give them a call
I'm on the 38mb with Talk Talk for only £19/month - better deal than Voda.

I think BT are currently offering the same deal, worth searching for best broadband deals.
Switchy874 h, 7 m ago

I want to run iptv and I'm told that the content block blocks iptv till …I want to run iptv and I'm told that the content block blocks iptv till you turn it off

No shouldn't be a issue
Bigfootpete2 h, 11 m ago

I'm on the 38mb with Talk Talk for only £19/month - better deal than Voda. …I'm on the 38mb with Talk Talk for only £19/month - better deal than Voda. I think BT are currently offering the same deal, worth searching for best broadband deals.

Do you have a link
I'm. My new property I have a openreach 3c master socket but the face plate bit with the single phone connection is missing is this a problem when connecting Broadband...

It has the connection behind as shown in this picture
google.com/sea…igB
Bigfootpete27th Jun

Apologies, I'm actually paying £25/month - the current deal for fibre …Apologies, I'm actually paying £25/month - the current deal for fibre broadband is £22.50 https://www.uswitch.com/broadband/compare/fibre_optic/

Hi mate could you help me with above question?
How did you lose the faceplate? You need this for the phone line - I doubt you could reconnect the wires to a new faceplate unless you know how they are supposed to be connected - probably need the right tools as well.
Bigfootpete9th Jul

How did you lose the faceplate? You need this for the phone line - I doubt …How did you lose the faceplate? You need this for the phone line - I doubt you could reconnect the wires to a new faceplate unless you know how they are supposed to be connected - probably need the right tools as well.

It was missing when moved in I called post office they said I can connect the filter to the master socket and should be fine.

Here a picture
34305615-AS04Z.jpg
Edited by: "Switchy87" 10th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants