Groups
    EXPIRED

POst Office + Car Insurance

Anyone know if they are still giving £50 on new policies?

If so - what are the codes to put in my online quote?

6 Comments

Banned

I could probably help you on the car insurance.

But wouldn't have a clue where to insure a post office.

I also had a really good quotes from them via Confused.com.

They quoted me just under £1,000, on a 1.5 Honda Civic as 2nd driver, main driver - brother with 8 years no claims discount which he is going to use on this car.

May look for a smaller engine but all quotes im getting are similar, I reckon its decent for someone like me, new driver, 18 years of age and living in the heart of London.

How did oyu say you can help? btw can't you go through Quidco to get cashback or did they stop doing this?

still2day

I also had a really good quotes from them via Confused.com.They quoted me … I also had a really good quotes from them via Confused.com.They quoted me just under £1,000, on a 1.5 Honda Civic as 2nd driver, main driver - brother with 8 years no claims discount which he is going to use on this car.May look for a smaller engine but all quotes im getting are similar, I reckon its decent for someone like me, new driver, 18 years of age and living in the heart of London.How did oyu say you can help? btw can't you go through Quidco to get cashback or did they stop doing this?

If you didn't get a quote via confused try Tesco as my daughter's was the cheapest there by far:thumbsup:

holidayqueen

Anyone know if they are still giving £50 on new policies?If so - what are … Anyone know if they are still giving £50 on new policies?If so - what are the codes to put in my online quote?

No, this offer is now 1 month free.

Try Budget, same company as the Post Office.;-)

Original Poster

Thanks all!

Seems Budget, the Post Office & M & S all use the same company.

Used the Post Office & got one month free + £27 from Quidco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv812
      2. Does Tesco call you after a delivery?1015
      3. Recommend a free reminder app44
      4. Anyone use a FitBit Surge?22

See more discussions