Groups

Post office Phone Line any good?

Just moving into new house and looking at getting Post Office phone line put in as the deal looks really good, anyone currently use post office phone line? any good? any problems?

Deal is really good, its £11.75 per month including eve and weekend calls and then free calls to mobiles and Internationally weekend only.

13 Comments

The line will be the same with any company.

It's the customer service which will differ from company to company.

As long as your not tied into a long contract, you can swap if the customer service is bad.

As for price, does that include broadband?

My company did a deal with my mobile, broadband with unlimited downloads, landline phone and unlimited calls anytime, free mobile sat nav and internet, free calls to 4 numbers on the same network.

The customer service is excellent and they have a free phone number to call.

If your happy with your deal, then it's the deal for you.

Original Poster

liveforfree;5911508

The line will be the same with any company.It's the customer service … The line will be the same with any company.It's the customer service which will differ from company to company.As long as your not tied into a long contract, you can swap if the customer service is bad.As for price, does that include broadband?My company did a deal with my mobile, broadband with unlimited downloads, landline phone and unlimited calls anytime, free mobile sat nav and internet, free calls to 4 numbers on the same network.The customer service is excellent and they have a free phone number to call.If your happy with your deal, then it's the deal for you.

Thanks for that, appreciate your help there, rep left

I am planning to take post office home phone for getting broadband from o2. Would you recommend home phone?:?

My Mum uses postoffice,says its ok.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;5974586

My Mum uses postoffice,says its ok.

Thanks. Repped

I need a referral for post office as want to sign up asap, if you have post office phone line AND post office broadband let me know and we get £10 each

Original Poster

Bully;6037114

I need a referral for post office as want to sign up asap, if you have … I need a referral for post office as want to sign up asap, if you have post office phone line AND post office broadband let me know and we get £10 each

You can use mine, will PM my details now to you

nwressell;6037393

You can use mine, will PM my details now to you

yer inbox is full, says you cant receive any more messages

Original Poster

Bully;6037407

yer inbox is full, says you cant receive any more messages

Sorry sorted that now.

Have just PM'd you again

nwressell;6037409

Sorry sorted that now.Have just PM'd you again

Have just Pm ed you as ready to order

Original Poster

Bully;6040237

Have just Pm ed you as ready to order

Have just repied to you PM.

Thanks
    nathan

nwressell;6040319

Have just repied to you PM.Thanksnathan

Thanks left you rep,

Original Poster

Bully;6042309

Thanks left you rep,

Just let you rep also, thanks a lot
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213641
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1743
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1121
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …152364

See more discussions