Found 1st Mar 2007
I've just had my voucher removed for ChoicesUK (10% off all games)

Can a mod tell me why please ?

Thanks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

Already a thread on it ]here?

Original Poster

Ah - just seen a post regarding this voucher !!

I didnt see it as it is not in the voucher section or posted as a voucher.........

Shouldnt the incorrect post have been removed? Anyone who looks in the voucher section wont see this, and anyone posting a new voucher wont see this either as it's posted in the wrong section.

Cheers

I think its the first one posted gets to stay, I had a Choices voucher removed once as it was about 50 seconds after the original, despite the fact mine was more clear and had a link to the selected DVDs.... it took several therapy sessions but I'm almost back to normal now....almost... >

sionyboy

I think its the first one posted gets to stay, I had a Choices voucher … I think its the first one posted gets to stay, I had a Choices voucher removed once as it was about 50 seconds after the original, despite the fact mine was more clear and had a link to the selected DVDs.... it took several therapy sessions but I'm almost back to normal now....almost... >‌

:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland24
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710981
    3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!35
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2137

See more discussions