post stirike for friday (tomorrow) and monday called off

its been called off

13 Comments

might get the dvd rentals then,,,

Good news!

A third round of postal strikes may be avoided, union sources have told the BBC.

sky appears to say sources say an agreement HAS been secured, time will tell

mw2 nutters will be pleased

yay should get my blu rays tomorrow then :thumbsup: which one to watch first?

I can confirm they are off, I'm a postie

Indeed, really didn't want to be doing it - as much as I agree with the argument, I can't afford to be losing so many days pay - not with all the great deals on here!

news.bbc.co.uk/1/h…stm

"The postal strikes planned for Friday and Monday have been reportedly called off.

However, it is unlikely that an agreement has been reached to resolve the wider dispute over job cuts, pay and working conditions.

The planned strikes would have been the third round of nationwide walkouts by members of the Communication Workers Union (CWU).

Statements from the CWU and Royal Mail are expected shortly."

Only one way to find out if an agreement is made...

Ronaldeano;6792626

Indeed, really didn't want to be doing it - as much as I agree with the … Indeed, really didn't want to be doing it - as much as I agree with the argument, I can't afford to be losing so many days pay - not with all the great deals on here!

Our posty the same, he worked thru them all, and even says himself that as sad as it is for like sorting office staff, modernization IS needed if RM stand a chance of staying competitive

JayIce;6792655

Our posty the same, he worked thru them all, and even says himself that … Our posty the same, he worked thru them all, and even says himself that as sad as it is for like sorting office staff, modernization IS needed if RM stand a chance of staying competitive

Totally agree, it's just the way they're going about it and some of the things they are trying to implement are ridiculous

Hey ho, looks like it's an early nights sleep for me then

finally some sense, should never have been strikes until the new years anyways. hopefull this will bring some business back to royal mail, if they want to come back.

Do people realise royal mail actually deliver DHL,TNT,UK MAIL (amongst others) for them at a v v low price
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213599
    2. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??33
    3. What an absolute disgrace2155
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134

See more discussions