Groups

Post the happiest deal you have got thanks to HotdealsUK over the festive period

Mine would have to be a pleo for £99.99 bargain! and show credit to the finder:

Thanks red

19 Comments

erm i will get back to you, im trying to think..

definately my 42" samsung plasma for £350 ;-)

my dell notebook 9" misprice £99
    thanks trebor:):thumbsup:

octobergirl;3847353

my dell notebook 9" misprice £99

What! Wish I'd seen that - really sad now.

Original Poster

you forgot your manners peeps!

me too! damn! lol

they had some 7" notebooks half price in Maplin today looked good too I think they were £139 from £279, dont know the make so havent done a thread
    found it
    maplin.co.uk/Mod…532

Morrisons Toshiba Laptop :whistling:

octobergirl;3847385

they had some 7" notebooks half price in Maplin today looked good too I … they had some 7" notebooks half price in Maplin today looked good too I think they were £139 from £279, dont know the make so havent done a thread

I have seen them too. I don't think they are much good (nothing much in Maplin is) Sorry for hijacking your thread OP, I'll stop now!

my Yale alarm system for 87.60

octobergirl;3847385

they had some 7" notebooks half price in Maplin today looked good too I … they had some 7" notebooks half price in Maplin today looked good too I think they were £139 from £279, dont know the make so havent done a threadfound ithttp://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=225532

scan.co.uk/Pro…nux

Scan regularly have them on their Today Only section at about £125, sometimes even lower.

Banned

If last years festive period counts - 2 32" LCDs for £100 each!

nothing.... im unlucky these days.
    Best bargain from here I have eva is still the £50 ps2 slim - forgot who posted it as it was ages ago so ty to the mystery person.

Original Poster

my purchases are :

£79.99 16gb Creative Zen
    £35.00 - 4man tent, 4 sleeping bags, 2 lanterns, 2 inflatable matresses
    £19.99 - rotatble phillips cordless clippers
    HP R937 - £58
    TESCO direct

This is how bad i am at shoppin, so need a women to make me say NO!

zen - i own an iphone
    tent - never been camping in my life
    clippers - i pay £50 for my haircuts
    HP R937 - i have a sony HD HandyCam
    As for the pleo god only knows!

CommandoPope;3847709

my purchases are :£79.99 16gb Creative Zen£35.00 - 4man tent, 4 sleeping b … my purchases are :£79.99 16gb Creative Zen£35.00 - 4man tent, 4 sleeping bags, 2 lanterns, 2 inflatable matresses£19.99 - rotatble phillips cordless clippersHP R937 - £58TESCO directThis is how bad i am at shoppin, so need a women to make me say NO!zen - i own an iphonetent - never been camping in my lifeclippers - i pay £50 for my haircutsHP R937 - i have a sony HD HandyCamAs for the pleo god only knows!

LOL :-D go easy on the wallet - guess credit crunch to you is crunch all available credit!

guv;3847528

If last years festive period counts - 2 32" LCDs for £100 each!

Rub it in why dont you:p:p:p:p
    You and edjaned where the only ones wherent you?
    While musthave gently scam by night ....................:whistling:

Still feel sorry for amy though......whilst most got scammed for £100 she had all the verbal abuse and never got paid AFAIK

Back to topic
    Mine where the £2 king size bed and mattress last year @ debenhams!

Probably guitar hero world tour for £50.

16g ipod touch at Argos for £148 + got £25 of vouchers back!

Banned

harlzter;3848004

Rub it in why dont you:p:p:p:p

Hehe... couldnt resist!

You and edjaned where the only ones wherent you?

Nah, there were 5 sets in total..... so 2 others got them as well Didnt realise Edjaned did!

Still feel sorry for amy though......whilst most got scammed for £100 she … Still feel sorry for amy though......whilst most got scammed for £100 she had all the verbal abuse and never got paid AFAIK

Yeh, she didnt get paid so was the biggest loser overall. Dunno if the guy who spent about £2700 of his companies money got it back.... or still had a job!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions