post your pic....

OK so its been done, but most of the pics are posted with the quote....this is me 2 years ago....lets get recent ones ppl! take a pic now n show us what your up to.....

43 Comments

no chance!! havin a lazy day 2day, not done hair or make up :lol:

Original Poster

haha ditto....love lazy days in the rubbish weather :P

jadeywadey08;2208282

haha ditto....love lazy days in the rubbish weather :P

:lol: so u not posting you pic either but want everyone else to!! i like your thinking:lol:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s308/harlzter/Lee1-1.jpg

http://gui.picresize.com/picresize2/uploadpic/g20oe80hrdvbbf448bb19bsf37/th_1212199503_Picture%20010.jpg

My little one but none of me!!

So when do you get parole? :lol: :lol:

harlzter;2208376

harlzter;2208376

hmmmmm tasty!

http://www.all4mypet.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/12/ugly-dog-pic.jpg
This is the best pic of me I can find. I look a bit of a hound but I'm not wearing my makeup or brushed my hair. It's recent though.

well arnt u a cutie pie

stoppit, you'll make me blush! xx

cassieismydoggie;2208669

stoppit, you'll make me blush! xx

how can we tell

well actually my gums go pale as the blood rushed to my cheeks and I start dribbling.

Unfortunately we're not all blessed with natural good looks. Lucky I'm one that is.

Not got a pic but get mistaken for Matt Hardy all the time (even though he lives in the US) so if you wanna know what I look like google a pic of him :thumbsup:

Very interested in seeing faces of who I speak to everyday. Especially all the lovely ladies, was only 2 or 3 in the last thread that tickled my fancy, lol

masterbrown;2208779

Not got a pic but get mistaken for Matt Hardy all the time (even though … Not got a pic but get mistaken for Matt Hardy all the time (even though he lives in the US) so if you wanna know what I look like google a pic of him :thumbsup:

my son has his pic on his wall.........i will have to have a close look! :-D

LFC Muppet;2208792

Very interested in seeing faces of who I speak to everyday. Especially … Very interested in seeing faces of who I speak to everyday. Especially all the lovely ladies, was only 2 or 3 in the last thread that tickled my fancy, lol

Do I tickle your fancy?
I don't bite lol

cassieismydoggie;2208838

Do I tickle your fancy?I don't bite lol

you could tickle my fancy any time - and i don't mind if you bite!!!

PapaSmurf;2208853

you could tickle my fancy any time - and i don't mind if you bite!!!

I've only a few teeth anyway (and they're removable)

cassieismydoggie;2208838

Do I tickle your fancy?I don't bite lol

If it was you in your avatar, then maybe. Not into mounting animals, lol

cassieismydoggie;2208875

I've only a few teeth anyway (and they're removable)

You seem to be choking yourself in your picture

LFC Muppet;2208876

If it was you in your avatar, then maybe. Not into mounting animals, lol

Thats me with makeup.
Like most - I look a bit of a dog in the morning but give me a shower and some makeup:thumbsup:(and false teeth)

Original Poster

funnily enuff thats my breed of dog, except mines much more handsome and has a full head of hair lol

jadeywadey08;2209001

funnily enuff thats my breed of dog, except mines much more handsome and … funnily enuff thats my breed of dog, except mines much more handsome and has a full head of hair lol

Funny that but mine's got a full head of hair too! - check out my profile pic:thumbsup:

Supermod

Oooh oooh...whats the best site to use to upload pics?

i use photobucket

imageshack is pretty good

Supermod

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8458/meeedg2.th.jpg

Original Poster

cassieismydoggie;2209024

Funny that but mine's got a full head of hair too! - check out my profile … Funny that but mine's got a full head of hair too! - check out my profile pic:thumbsup:

haha

harlzter;2208376

Yeh just as I expected you to look,your avatar and the way you text chat matches you well.

Oh bet they all dont get pulled up, Harltzer!!!

Lulu'sMammy;2209639

All what dont get pulled up??

Lulu'sMammy;2209639

Get rid of that av, doesn't suit ya :?

owlass;2210150

Get rid of that av, doesn't suit ya :?

Should i put yours then sexy?

harlzter;2210143

All what dont get pulled up??

Bout saying your a convict etc!

liking the new avator lulusmummy

modoc;2208445

So when do you get parole? :lol:

Parole? Got it two years ago, all I'd done was hunted down some cheeky git a forum and gave them a good slapping!:w00t: Part of my parole terms are to have no internet access so shhhhh!:whistling:

Mum2Connor&Cerys;2209354

Yeh just as I expected you to look,your avatar and the way you text chat … Yeh just as I expected you to look,your avatar and the way you text chat matches you well.

Not sure quite how to take that one!:p:-D

Lulu'sMammy;2210163

Bout saying your a convict etc!

Ahh I get ya now! Sorry if you took offence the other day with what I said, it was just supposed to point how easy it is just to judge on appearances, it was nothing personal, and I didnt take your comment personal either. Still friends? http://bestsmileys.com/hugging/1.gif

Lulu'sMammy;2210161

Should i put yours then sexy?

:? ........runs for the hills

harlzter;2210214

Ahh I get ya now! Sorry if you took offence the other day with what I … Ahh I get ya now! Sorry if you took offence the other day with what I said, it was just supposed to point how easy it is just to judge on appearances, it was nothing personal, and I didnt take your comment personal either. Still friends?

Id still hump ya

Lulu'sMammy;2210231

Id still hump ya

errrm now im blushing :oops::oops:
Thanks x
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??66
    2. What an absolute disgrace2157
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 182720
    4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6511243

See more discussions