Found 13th Apr 2009
When do the postage rates at the post office.

When send DVD or what ever thats 78p at the moment how much is it going up to

Thanks

Ben

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
13 Comments

went up on April 7th, i think it will 90p now

[url]ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/2009-2010-Pricesdocumentforpublication.pdf[/url]

Original Poster

leecher;4912297

went up on April 7th, i think it will 90p … went up on April 7th, i think it will 90p now[url]ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/tariff2008/UK_and_International_Postage_price_guide.pdf[/url]

Cheers repped ya

benhorne12;4912330

Cheers repped ya

cheers.

sorry got the link wrong, this is the NEW pricing costs, the link was for the old ones that went up last year.

[url]ftp://ftp.royalmail.com/Downloads/public/ctf/rm/2009-2010-Pricesdocumentforpublication.pdf[/url]

Original Poster

awsome cheers mate

Banned

thats a big increase

Original Poster

markomon;4912726

thats a big increase

It is a massive increase overall if you sell things all year round.

yeah its crippled me to be honest, used to always sell stuff on bay, but with ebay fees, paypal fees and higher postage costs its not even worth it.

Original Poster

Na not worth it anymore. I used to sell my dvds but you arent allowed to add postage costs. And if things go for 99p the postage costs that. Then you got fees etc and you end up paying to send dvds out etc.

How the hell do they justify that increase?

Original Poster

Jetpac;4914635

How the hell do they justify that increase?

Exactly its not like the service is getting any better.

I'm correct in thinking they do it every april?

benhorne12;4914840

Exactly its not like the service is getting any better.I'm correct in … Exactly its not like the service is getting any better.I'm correct in thinking they do it every april?

2nd year on the trot for definite.

Original Poster

Yeah i remember last April give or take it they put them up cos i started doing ebay and selling online etc jan 08. dont know before then
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions