Groups

Postage costs for a 650g item from UK to Republic Of Ireland via Airmail Signed For?

Anyone know how much it would cost to send a 650G item from UK to ROI via Airmail Signed For?

10 Comments

£10.07

The signed for bit is useless to be honest. It only works within the UK.

Banned

Predikuesi;3442452

£10.07The signed for bit is useless to be honest. It only works within … £10.07The signed for bit is useless to be honest. It only works within the UK.

it's overseas

sg.royalmail.com/por…532

and it's £10.77

Banned

also depends on what compensation cover you want, £10.77 only covers up to £36

add £2.20 for cover up to £500

Original Poster

Thanks for all the replies, so ROI is classed as overseas?

Got no choice but to post it so atleast I know how much to take to the post office now.

Banned

ninj4z;3442542

so ROI is classed as overseas?

Do you have to cross the sea to get to Ireland :oops: :lol:

lumoruk;3442493

it's … it's overseashttp://sg.royalmail.com/portal/rm/PriceFinderResults?pageId=pc_sltc_rm_results&keyname=rmPriceFinderResults&catId=23500532and it's £10.77

http://i34.tinypic.com/fu5fs2.jpg

Banned

but they wanted airmail, which is airsure and it's quicker by a day

they class southern ireland as europe and northern ireland as uk , if u want cover over £36 its £5.70 for up to £500, i recently posted a item nearly tht weight , and had it signed for air mail and cost me £16.36 with ins

lumoruk;3442753

but they wanted airmail, which is airsure and it's quicker by a day

International signed for can be sent Airmail too. Also there is no guarantee that Airsure will be one day quicker.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1421
      2. Fanta Snapcode for Filters and Lenses11
      3. What would be HELL to you?1920
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***620

See more discussions