Groups

Postage Question

Banned
    Hey, just sold my xbox 360 on ebay, i was just wondering what would be the cheapest way to send it? Is it via a courier?

Cheers.

9 Comments

how much postage did you charge?

Original Poster Banned

Bexxa;6138231

how much postage did you charge?

I charged £10, is that enough?

Yeh that should be enough. I would pack it well and then probably best just using Royal Mail recorded delivery with insurance. That way you are covered if it goes missing you can claim it back, plus if the buyer claims they didnt' get it, you have proof as they had to sign for it.... :thumbsup:

I think courier is your best bet, I think Special Delivery would cost you more than £10. A courier I think is about £9, a lot of folk on here use parcel to go :thumbsup:

Banned

Bexxa;6138347

Yeh that should be enough. I would pack it well and then probably best … Yeh that should be enough. I would pack it well and then probably best just using Royal Mail recorded delivery with insurance. That way you are covered if it goes missing you can claim it back, plus if the buyer claims they didnt' get it, you have proof as they had to sign for it.... :thumbsup:

^^ Don't do this send it special delivery or via parcels 2 go.

Supermod

[url]www.parcel2go.co.uk[/url] and if you go through Topcashback you get £4 cashback...

Original Poster Banned

munnski;6138367

I think courier is your best bet, I think Special Delivery would cost you … I think courier is your best bet, I think Special Delivery would cost you more than £10. A courier I think is about £9, a lot of folk on here use parcel to go :thumbsup:

Can i book it online for the parcel to go courier to pick it up? I remember reading somewhere on here that it costs £8 something... not to sure tho lol

Supermod

seanbwfc;6138397

Can i book it online for the parcel to go courier to pick it up? I … Can i book it online for the parcel to go courier to pick it up? I remember reading somewhere on here that it costs £8 something... not to sure tho lol

See my post above.

Bexxa;6138347

Yeh that should be enough. I would pack it well and then probably best … Yeh that should be enough. I would pack it well and then probably best just using Royal Mail recorded delivery with insurance. That way you are covered if it goes missing you can claim it back, plus if the buyer claims they didnt' get it, you have proof as they had to sign for it.... :thumbsup:

Only covered up to £39 !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cool kettle Bosch kettle cashback won't work. Help!22
      2. Question for electrician on bathroom fan45
      3. Cheapest way to obtain Microsoft Office?45
      4. To buy Iphone 611

See more discussions