Groups

Postal bags

Banned
    Hi, Does anyone know where you can get free or very cheap postal bags? All suggestions apprichiated and rep will be added. Thank you

16 Comments

From the post office. Ask for some Special Delivery Bags (I think they do 3 different sizes). Take them home, turn them inside out, et voila.

It would be helpful if you stated what you are sending so we could get an idea of sizes.

Also, I think that this should be in "Deal requests"?

Original Poster Banned

nightswimmer;1482752

From the post office. Ask for some Special Delivery Bags (I think they do … From the post office. Ask for some Special Delivery Bags (I think they do 3 different sizes). Take them home, turn them inside out, et voila.

Hey presto! eh lol Thanks alot Tried to add rep but looks like iv reciently left you some lol

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;1482758

It would be helpful if you stated what you are sending so we could get an … It would be helpful if you stated what you are sending so we could get an idea of sizes.Also, I think that this should be in "Deal requests"?

Sorry if i have posted in the wrong place, im still trying to get familiar with the site. and..... i dont need really big ones just big enough to post something the size of a box of cereal ( not that im sending cereal lol)

Auctionpax aren't the worst, they're on Ebay but your better using the main site tazza as the deliv is free.

auctionpax.co.uk/pac…ng/

have you tried the POUND shops>

Banned

just get value brown wrapping paper from tescos - about 80p for 5 large sheets

Hi, Does anyone know where you can get free or very cheap … Hi, Does anyone know where you can get free or very cheap [COLOR="Red"]postal bags[/COLOR]? All suggestions apprichiated and rep will be added. Thank you

csiman;1483531

just get value brown [COLOR="Red"]wrapping paper[/COLOR] from tescos - … just get value brown [COLOR="Red"]wrapping paper[/COLOR] from tescos - about 80p for 5 large sheets

:? :thinking: :whistling:

I buy my packing supplies from eBay.
    Use a seller called edwilson.

Mum2Connor&Cerys;1483962

I buy my packing supplies from eBay.Use a seller called edwilson.

Do you mean edjwilson? If so, I use them to and they are great.

nightswimmer;1484018

Do you mean edjwilson? If so, I use them to and they are great.

Yeh thats the one I mean.I've been buying from that seller for a few yrs now.

nightswimmer;1482752

From the post office. Ask for some Special Delivery Bags (I think they do … From the post office. Ask for some Special Delivery Bags (I think they do 3 different sizes). Take them home, turn them inside out, et voila.

i got wrong for doing that yesterday hah

Original Poster Banned

Thank you everyone who replied

Banned

tazandsaz;1493446

i got wrong for doing that yesterday hah

Does the above make any sense to anyone? :-D

Original Poster Banned

csiman;1503099

Does the above make any sense to anyone? :-D

Yeh it does! lol

tazza_b;1704495

Yeh it does! lol

Yeah, but it took you almost 2 months to figure out!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      2. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      3. How are Very for pre-orders ?33
      4. Furniture Sliders45

See more discussions