POSTAL Classic FREE on GoG and Steam

Groups

Top comments
bleachedsmiles26/12/2019 18:05

Pretty sure it got banned some places on release and plenty of outraged …Pretty sure it got banned some places on release and plenty of outraged write ups. Also, it's rubbish. So you're wrong on all accounts.

This comment is an example of what I meant

Pretty sure it got banned some places on release and plenty of outraged …Pretty sure it got banned some places on release and plenty of outraged write ups. Also, it's rubbish. So you're wrong on all accounts.

bet you’re fun at an xmas party
Fun silly game made before the world started taking itself so seriously.
Edited by: "Kiyoshi" 26th Dec 2019
clsss26/12/2019 22:19

I somehow doubt he would get an invite to any party... , all he seems to do is moan...and over 10 years of being a HUKD member all we have from him is....drum roll......"Hmmm. Nothing to see here." Which is why like you I'd pay little attention to what he has to say!
Edited by: "sabresonic" 27th Dec 2019
15 Comments
Such a fun game for it being free
Thank you (:
Edited by: "Kiyoshi" 26th Dec 2019
Kiyoshi26/12/2019 17:45

Pretty sure it got banned some places on release and plenty of outraged write ups. Also, it's rubbish. So you're wrong on all accounts.

More fun than this game, sonny

I somehow doubt he would get an invite to any party... , all he seems to do is moan...and over 10 years of being a HUKD member all we have from him is....drum roll......"Hmmm. Nothing to see here." Which is why like you I'd pay little attention to what he has to say!
Edited by: "sabresonic" 27th Dec 2019
Not played this one but I spent the second murdering people and p*ssing on them
Whatever you do. Don't buy the 3D FPS versions. Tripe.
This game was good, but like back when a 486 was powerful.
I already have Postal Classic on gog.com before - it was a freebie, along with Postal 2. Nice to have Postal Classic for free on Steam, especially with it being available on Linux (which for some annoying reason isn't the case with Postal 2 on gog,com, even though Postal 2 is available for Linux on Steam...grrr...).
Edited by: "rkl" 27th Dec 2019
Kiyoshi26/12/2019 18:08

But they are right on every point. It caused a lot of controversy at the time, more so than games do now, because games were supposedly 'just for kids'. Take your oddly specific rose tinted glasses off.
Portal .... Best puzzle game ever.

Oh wait. Postal what ?
Dont buy this for the kids thinking its a Postman simulator. My niece has never been the same...

This is the new upgraded version as well so it has controller support and is in HD etc.

Oh, and its free

Edit: Total mis-truth there, forgot the original Postal was also on Steam. Although this does have controller support its not the full HD. That one is Postal: Redux for 79p
Edited by: "IAmTheDude" 27th Dec 2019
166mhz processor recommended.

Glad I upgraded my gaming setup for Christmas
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions