Groups
    EXPIRED

Postal Packaging Bags

The oh is looking to clear some items and sell on here or other places and need some plastic posting Bags and self adhesive labels.
    Where's the the cheapest place to buy them?
    Thanks

9 Comments

have you had a look in Poundland ? or even use thick carrier bags and wrap the handles inside as you roll them - debenhams etc are generally black and work great !

ps. forgot to say - love the pic ............ my dads hero - i grew up to ............ And i gave her my debenture, block A row b !

Original Poster

Thx lucerysmum - we dont have a Poundland near I'll get her to tave a look at Debenhams bags

lucerysmum

ps. forgot to say - love the pic ............ my dads hero - i grew up to … ps. forgot to say - love the pic ............ my dads hero - i grew up to ............ And i gave her my debenture, block A row b !

One of my heroes too, cos I was there with that Englishman and a bottle of bitter ale! oO

Banned

eBay

Original Poster

robbieukranger

eBay

Thx - any particular seller?
    Edited by: "retiredcynic" 18th Jan 2011

I use thick bin liners and print out lables on normal paper and cover them completely with clear tape for anything I've sold online. I've never had any problems with that.

Original Poster

robbieukranger

These guys are … These guys are goodhttp://****.co.uk/10-12-x-16-Mailing-Mail-Packing-Post-Bags-02-/270518363234?pt=UK_Envelopes_Mailing_Bags&hash=item3efc26a462#ht_1942wt_905

Thx alot its nice to have a recommendation

Original Poster

like2save

I use thick bin liners and print out lables on normal paper and cover … I use thick bin liners and print out lables on normal paper and cover them completely with clear tape for anything I've sold online. I've never had any problems with that.

Thx thats worth a go.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. 34 inch Ultrawide Monitor Suggestions33
    2. Amazon spend £20 and get £5 extra57
    3. buy to let mortgage55
    4. Need Some Help Connecting An Old Laptop To A New TV34

See more discussions