Expired

Postal tubes - just pay postage *now with added caps*

Found 5th May 2009
25 cardboard postal tubes - 330mm x 50mm
surplus to requirements - come with caps

I'm just after postage - £5

-Ideal for storing important large documents safely

-Can be used as an ironic art piece to showcase in your home, just write 'this is not a tube' on the tube

-May also be used as a mock weapon in a 'whodunnit' scenario

-Would make an interesting windchime

-Also handy if you wish to stock up on extra internets (as the existing tubes are clogged up)

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
16 Comments

You always have the wackiest sales jq. As many uses as these obviously have, I think I'll pass today. I'm sure there must be a number of tubeless members running about though - the trick is finding them!

p.s. have been playing Shadow of the Colossus and it lives up to your hype, but no, I'm not ready to discuss it in any detail yet.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;5124489

You always have the wackiest sales jq. As many uses as these obviously … You always have the wackiest sales jq. As many uses as these obviously have, I think I'll pass today. I'm sure there must be a number of tubeless members running about though - the trick is finding them! p.s. have been playing Shadow of the Colossus and it lives up to your hype, but no, I'm not ready to discuss it in any detail yet.

I think your comment in my thread is unwarranted and I would request you stop stalking me, you always spoil threads - a party peace of yours

I think it is best if you wander out of here :thumbsup:

lol at this thread.

*wanders out*

Without caps, they are not so much 'postal tubes' as 'tubes'.:roll:

The irony in a potential art work therefore would be 'These are not postal tubes'.

Playing games - tish

jonnyq;5124534

I think your comment in my thread is unwarranted and I would request you … I think your comment in my thread is unwarranted and I would request you stop stalking me, you always spoil threads - a party peace of yours I think it is best if you wander out of here :thumbsup:

I suppose the misspelling was a deliberate trap to stop me actually wandering off... :whistling:

chesso;5124728

Without caps, they are not so much 'postal tubes' as 'tubes'.:roll:The … Without caps, they are not so much 'postal tubes' as 'tubes'.:roll:The irony in a potential art work therefore would be 'These are not postal tubes'.Playing games - tish

Nowt wrong wi' games our lass. You be just stuck in others' ideas about appropriacy...

...as your urge to tell me the 'correct' word is 'appropriateness' will prove

Banned

Original Poster

chesso;5124728

Without caps, they are not so much 'postal tubes' as 'tubes'.:roll:The … Without caps, they are not so much 'postal tubes' as 'tubes'.:roll:The irony in a potential art work therefore would be 'These are not postal tubes'.Playing games - tish

maybe someone has 50 caps laying around :thumbsup:

Liddle ol' me;5124761

I suppose the misspelling was a deliberate trap to stop me actually … I suppose the misspelling was a deliberate trap to stop me actually wandering off... :whistling:

that's two references that have gone over your head - are you sure you have played sotc?

jonnyq;5124836

gone over your head - are you sure you have played sotc?

All of your references go over my head ... you are just too darned smart jq :thinking:

Original Poster

found the caps in a separate box :thumbsup:

jonnyq;5125330

ha ha

Liddle ol' me;5124804

Nowt wrong wi' games our lass. You be just stuck in others' ideas about … Nowt wrong wi' games our lass. You be just stuck in others' ideas about appropriacy......as your urge to tell me the 'correct' word is 'appropriateness' will prove

Propriety is what I was thinking.:whistling:

jonnyq;5125330

Is that ironic?

Original Poster

chesso;5125535

Is that ironic?

no, it's indicative of the human condition

jonnyq;5125612

no, it's indicative of the human condition

Even so, I'm surprised that you haven't increased the asking price.

Original Poster

as there is no interest, i'll just keep them in storage (they might come in use later)

i thank everyone for the lols :thumbsup:

Banned

Thread closed, thanks for letting us know.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition74845
  2. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
  3. Win free gin for a year99
  4. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65

See more discussions