Groups

Poster Websites..

anyone got any l3git ones, were I can buy posters.

12 Comments

Original Poster

in b4 tags get edited to "another poster website thread" lol

Banned

*waits to discover what the joke is*

Think push posters or something are on here reguarly with discount codes and free delivery

*in with sensible answer*

allposters.co.uk/

:thumbsup:

my brother in law has a quality poster thing, in a canvas thing of scarface and theres about 5 parts to it which make up the whole picture looks amazing.

bit like this

http://i1.ebayimg.com/07/i/001/01/38/e302_1.JPG

Banned

acecatcher3;3261314

my brother in law has a quality poster thing, in a canvas thing of … my brother in law has a quality poster thing, in a canvas thing of scarface and theres about 5 parts to it which make up the whole picture looks amazing.

yeah seen them on Ebay..like the Platoon one best

Original Poster

thanks, im looking for motivation posters, like of Arnold Schwarzenegger

black gerbil1;3261697

thanks, im looking for motivation posters, like of Arnold Schwarzenegger

I'm finding myself strangely motivated by Kerry Katona... drunk out of your skull at 11:00am. now that's the future!

i cud get one done of me if u want with just shorts on and flexing my guns and body, ill send it to u for free im sure itl motivate u to look half as good as me. x

Banned

acecatcher3;3261766

i cud get one done of me if u want with just shorts on and flexing my … i cud get one done of me if u want with just shorts on and flexing my guns and body, ill send it to u for free im sure itl motivate u to look half as good as me. x

you two should just get a room....

brb posting KY ...

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3261766

i cud get one done of me if u want with just shorts on and flexing my … i cud get one done of me if u want with just shorts on and flexing my guns and body, ill send it to u for free im sure itl motivate u to look half as good as me. x

oh ur so dreamy, i want to hold ur in my arms.

ODB_69;3261992

brb posting KY ...

lol.

Banned

]These will look great in your bedroom. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?22
      2. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1122
      3. Legal advice?79
      4. Ditched Sky78

See more discussions