posting a laptop. CHEAP POSTAGE???

Hi
I am looking to post a laptop, it weighs about 3kg, and i need to post to germany, royal mail are quoting about £70 on their website, anyone know of a cheaper alternative?

9 Comments

ParcelForce Global Priority with Tracked delivery and £500 insurance would be £46.75. That's from the Royal Mail website......didn't see anything near £70.

payperdrop to germany for 3kg is £52.99

Admin

Go ]here for some cheaper quotes and 5% quidco

I've used them a number of times for sending parcels to the states and I've found them to be really efficient

My Dell laptop last year came by SD, £20 on the sticker.

Yeah this is going to germany mate

Oops my bad

Yeah thats going to be a rip off.

If you know someone/have a friend there willing to put you up there, have a weekend there and take the laptop if you can

or if theres an offer with ryanair just go there, get them ot meet you at the airport then go back.

Im sure ryanair have an ofer at the moment [£10 inc charges] not sure if its to germany though.

But if it is its a day out, or you could try parcel2go..

juliet_bravo

Go ]here for some cheaper quotes and 5% quidcoI've used them a number of … Go ]here for some cheaper quotes and 5% quidcoI've used them a number of times for sending parcels to the states and I've found them to be really efficient

You just quote your parcel and click the company you want to use? Do they come and pick up the parcels from you? Hows it work? :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions