Posting a parcel to Russia

Posted 4th Nov
Does anyone know the cheapest way I can send a 0.6kg parcel to Russia. I don’t have a printer at home as well to throw another spanner in the mix. Kind regards for any help.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Probably the price will depend on the district you want to send to.
Have you tried either taking the parcel to the Post Office for a price quote or using the Price Finder on the Royal Mail website?
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 4th Nov
parcel2go.com/par…sia
You should be given some options once you fill out the blanks
lamboo04/11/2019 16:38

https://www.parcel2go.com/parcel-delivery/russiaYou should be given some …https://www.parcel2go.com/parcel-delivery/russiaYou should be given some options once you fill out the blanks

Don’t book it through them though as if it goes wrong your stuffed

Go direct
Edited by: "ashmac" 4th Nov
Bare in mind that individuals are prohibited from Importing non documents as well.
Sc4mp004/11/2019 17:49

Bare in mind that individuals are prohibited from Importing non documents …Bare in mind that individuals are prohibited from Importing non documents as well.

It is a pair of jeans that was sold on eBay. What would you advise on doing in this circumstance?
justonemore04/11/2019 17:51

It is a pair of jeans that was sold on eBay. What would you advise on …It is a pair of jeans that was sold on eBay. What would you advise on doing in this circumstance?

eBay global shipping program
theworkingdead04/11/2019 17:55

eBay global shipping program

Russia isn't a country which you can use it for from a quick look I've had.

@justonemore advice the buyer that you can only ship this to a company, they will need to clear the shipment with the company info so will need their authorisation and will provide the correct info.

If they can't provide you this information I'd apologise and cancel the transaction, I think you can do this with ebay, as it will cause no end of issues and you'll just have the item returned eventually.
Sc4mp004/11/2019 18:12

Russia isn't a country which you can use it for from a quick look I've …Russia isn't a country which you can use it for from a quick look I've had. @justonemore advice the buyer that you can only ship this to a company, they will need to clear the shipment with the company info so will need their authorisation and will provide the correct info. If they can't provide you this information I'd apologise and cancel the transaction, I think you can do this with ebay, as it will cause no end of issues and you'll just have the item returned eventually.

You seem to be correct, thanks for pointing that out.
I'd cancel transaction in this case then, personally.
justonemore04/11/2019 17:51

It is a pair of jeans that was sold on eBay. What would you advise on …It is a pair of jeans that was sold on eBay. What would you advise on doing in this circumstance?

All This hassle for a pair of jeans

Madness
Edited by: "ashmac" 4th Nov
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants