Posting a Wii Fit Balance Board - Can anyone help?

Found 23rd Jan 2012
Hi guys just thought i'd ask for a bit of info, as most of you are familiar with selling/posting things on ebay - I myself only scratch the surface on selling things on there..

Just sold a Wii Fit Balance board on ebay, any tips on postage? Set postage to £6 during the auction - Who do most of you use to post large items? Post office says it's atleast £8 to send it and thats without recorded delivery!

Im sure i saw something along of the lines of couriers taking it for less than that on here a while back?

Any info much appreciated! Cheers

8 Comments

I have just posted 2 parcels by city link using parcel monkey. £10 to send a ps3 with extra insurance. Other parcel was 17kg £300 insurance for £13.

I used collect+ last week, £3.99 for 3-5 day service up to 5kg

sancho1983

I used collect+ last week, £3.99 for 3-5 day service up to 5kg

A+++++++
Edited by: "timtom13" 23rd Jan 2012

http://www.hotukdeals.com/for-sale-trade/fs-unofficial-wii-fit-board-1041329

timtom13

A+++++++

Collect+ every time great service, tracked and very fast.
You can also get 10% discount by recommending yourself with a different email address

Original Poster

Cheers guys - Will have a look into them!

Ouch, will never use Parcelnet (Hermes)! I work for a large company who use these on a day to day basis. The couriers either leave the paarcel at the door with no sig or throw them over the garden fence (no joke). Both cause a whooole load o ****.

Interparcel are another one to look into. They give you a range of options from sending with Hermes/Yodel (cheapest) to sending with UPS (£8.40). I've usually only use them when I sending more expensive stuff so use the UPS option.....
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions