Posting and editing delays

Posted 16th Dec 2019
Hi, when I post a deal or edit, the item is not immediately submitted and any edits force the item out of public view while under review. Is this new? Never experienced it before?
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
they are checked by a moderator, mine were up within mins last night, I guess it depends who is online
Thanks. I added some extra comments to my post and now it has gone off. It’s only a 24hr deal too!
emhudd16/12/2019 08:44

Thanks. I added some extra comments to my post and now it has gone off. …Thanks. I added some extra comments to my post and now it has gone off. It’s only a 24hr deal too!

Happens to me to on occasions it’s when the website / or deals is under moderation.

Happens with Hype deals for example as they were banned for self promotion for a while.

An Adidas deal with code was another one I had recently.

Really frustrating when you need to add info and when you do it’s disappears.

Mods will be super busy at the moment with the flamedeer competition running so might take longer than usual
myusernamehasgone23416/12/2019 08:48

Happens to me to on occasions it’s when the website / or deals is under m …Happens to me to on occasions it’s when the website / or deals is under moderation.Happens with Hype deals for example as they were banned for self promotion for a while.An Adidas deal with code was another one I had recently.Really frustrating when you need to add info and when you do it’s disappears.Mods will be super busy at the moment with the flamedeer competition running so might take longer than usual

Ha, yes forgot the flamedeer promo will be keeping them busy
deleted1447778
It's probably because you've been naughty
Edited by: "deleted1447778" 16th Dec 2019
Lately if I post a deal it automatically goes into moderation , no idea why after 6 years on the site and over 700 deals.
Nothing to be concerned about it's just annoying that they then put the deal back up at the bottom of the page rather than back at the start , putting the deals an a disadvantage.
Edited by: "oscarcat" 16th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions