Groups

posting links to websites and asking if the site is legit.

This is happening every day at least. Someone asks if a site is legit, meanwhile the link is posted and is obviously helping the site in question go up in the search rankings.

Anyone else noticed this?

3 Comments

i try not to let too many things in life bother me.

Bully;7499531

is this site … is this site legit?http://www.ehow.co.uk/video_4774589_determine-web-site-legitimate.html

bravo sir.

seriously though OP i dont get your point. This site is meant to help people spot good deals and cheap prices so when someone spots one but isnt sure whether the deals/prices are legit isnt this the best site to come to?

so what if the site gets a bit more interest, if its been labelled as a fake then its up to the members on here to decide how they spend their cash. If someone wants to save a few quid by buying a shirt with an upside down crocodile on it, thats fine by me.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047082
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851339
      3. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40210
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…11

See more discussions