Posting new Deals/Vouchers on this site

3 replies
Found 3rd Dec 2009
I posted a voucher earlier and yet again it was deleted as I was attempting to answer/explain that I HAD searched before posting and voucher had'nt came up because it was listed under a different spelling (how am I to know this???) and was 2weeks 6 days old!!
Even tried to paste invoice to show how vouchers had worked for me on a spend of £82 and brought it down to £20.

SO I GIVE UP...am just going to be a lurker from now on.

Not in the spirit of this site I know when we are all supposed to be helping each other,but hey ho

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
3 Comments

http://www.classperformance.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/peanuts-never-ever-ever-give-up-print-c12205001.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks for that:)... grip over....sorry!

supermod

van fan, we do appreciate the time and effort all the members go to in posting deals, and as a team of MODs we do deal with lots of duplicate posts - 100+ in a day can easily get spammed in the deals forum if there are some good deals around eg all the entertainment offers that were on during monday.

If the post is MOD spammed one of us will drop a PM to the member - this is just to let them know why their post has been removed out of courtesy & is in no way a criticism of the fact that it's a duplicate post. So please don't be a lurker & keep posting, it is appreciated ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?914
    2. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)34
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!67
    4. Four Xbox 360 titles to be enhanced for Xbox One X11

See more discussions