Groups

Posting Patterns

What's the most amount of posts you've been able to amass somewhere in the shortest time possible, and how long did it take you to do?

I believe the most amount of posts I have been able to amass in a short space of time have been approximately 650 posts in 6 days, and this was back in 2005, on the Computer Active forums.

I suspect that if I were to go back to the site now though, many of the topics would have been pruned by now - most of them however, were answers to computer problems on there.

It was during a time that I had nothing to do, and just about the only thing I did have access to was that site.

5 Comments

Err.............Here.................

Ditto.

But seriously, when I used to do the bingo evenings, my post count (and my karma !!!) would have gone way up!!!

I had over 20000 posts on one forum, but it took me 5 years! I have almost 10000 on my own forums in about a year and a half though, so I guess that's the fastest/will soon take over!

Starlet

I had over 20000 posts on one forum, but it took me 5 years! I have … I had over 20000 posts on one forum, but it took me 5 years! I have almost 10000 on my own forums in about a year and a half though, so I guess that's the fastest/will soon take over!

Quick I'm right behind you! :whistling:

gotta be here I lurk more than post on most sites.
    Had a fair few posts on a site called ukparents before it was sold out but as I can't find the origonal site I have no idea how many there was but I reckon it was probably about the same as here
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4522114
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions