Groups

posting teddies

whats the best way to package these? would a layer of bubble wrap then brown paper be sufficient?

7 Comments

Yeh an in a padded envelope too be fine

Strong black bag would be cheaper again....only the same as the parcel bags we use at work.

Original Poster

one of the ones im planning to sell is quite big though, too big for a jiffy bag

donnaraine;7060957

one of the ones im planning to sell is quite big though, too big for a … one of the ones im planning to sell is quite big though, too big for a jiffy bag

good quality bin bag hun :thumbsup: wrap it around a few times or use a couple

Original Poster

queenlush;7060966

good quality bin bag hun :thumbsup: wrap it around a few times or use a … good quality bin bag hun :thumbsup: wrap it around a few times or use a couple

thanks good idea :thumbsup:

ive got a week before i put them up for sale anyway, plenty time to get to the shop and get some stuff

I've seen the way posties chuck stuff around lol....at least with a placcy bag it won't get wet in the rain or rip.

Original Poster

queenlush;7061018

I've seen the way posties chuck stuff around lol....at least with a … I've seen the way posties chuck stuff around lol....at least with a placcy bag it won't get wet in the rain or rip.

ive ordered some postage bags, different sizes so i can use them in the future. probs easier than wrapping something up in brown paper anyway
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764448
      2. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)11
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1422
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …12

See more discussions