Posting Via Airmail To Portugal - Weight 875g - How Much Will It Cost?

I need to send an item to Portugal and I assume I'd have to send it via Airmail Europe.

The dimensions are:
30cm (L) X 10cm (W) X 25cm (H)

Anyone know how much it should cost and what type it would be considered as?

Thanks.

11 Comments

I'd assume £5.51 as a "small packet" see ]here

ctuk;3978547

I'd say this too :thumbsup:

The post office man always gets me to write 'small packet' on it

ctuk;3978547

:oops:

thanks ctuk - wont bother editing - just been looking at villas in florida - o/h doesnt know yet - brain not in gear:w00t:

Original Poster

holly100;3978542

about £10 oops sorry!! thanks ctuk … about £10 oops sorry!! thanks ctuk http://track.royalmail.com/portal/rm/content1?catId=400036&mediaId=53800712

Thanks for all the replies, I first assumed it would be £10 aswell :oops:

Hi guys would just like to welcome myself to the forum you can catch me here a little later on.

taxiguy;5017714

Hi guys would just like to welcome myself to the forum you can catch me … Hi guys would just like to welcome myself to the forum you can catch me here a little later on.

You aren't going to try and sell us property in Portugal by any chance..? :thinking:

taxiguy;5017714

Hi guys would just like to welcome myself to the forum you can catch me … Hi guys would just like to welcome myself to the forum you can catch me here a little later on.

Can't wait.....

Banned

international signed for
or airsure

latter is slightly more expensive and dont forget insurance

try looking on the rm site its pretty useful

casparwhite;6067653

international signed for or airsurelatter is slightly more expensive and … international signed for or airsurelatter is slightly more expensive and dont forget insurancetry looking on the rm site its pretty useful

This is the problem with smoking so much green.

Banned

after 7 months im assuming they have already posted
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. GOT Leaks again415
    2. Stop everything, Nutella is bringing a biscuit snack to the market - Metro1312
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763948
    4. What an absolute disgrace2150

See more discussions