Pot and pans set?

Posted 28th Nov
Looking for a decent non stick set of pots and pans for the parents for Christmas.

Anything about at the minute for Black Friday?

There was a decent Scovile non-stick set at Asda about a month back that I missed!

Has anybody spotted anything?

Cheers!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
Even the expensive pans the nonstick comes off after a while, your better off with stainless or aluminium pans. All you do is season the frying pan to make it non stick. Will last you years and can use scrubbers on them... look at nisbets or catering store on line....
Pans for christmas...? I thought pots and pans were essentials in life - Christmas is about giving fun presents that are not normally bought throughout the year.
nrackham7628/11/2019 11:46

Pans for christmas...? I thought pots and pans were essentials in life - …Pans for christmas...? I thought pots and pans were essentials in life - Christmas is about giving fun presents that are not normally bought throughout the year.

When you get older and have everything or just buy what you want when you want, it’s hard to buy for without just getting dust collectors...so if they need pans they then can spend the money on what they want...

my family ask me what I want , I say nothing if I want something I just buy it....
Circulon. I have a pan set from them and after 5 years of everyday use they look as good as new. Never put in dish washer (although you can) and never used anything other than a cloth on them and they are amazing. Cook a curry, dish up and then rinse under hot tap and the stuff just falls off, then just wash normally when you do the other bits. Even baked on crud comes off with a bit of a soak and no scrubbing.

Lifetime replacement warranty as well if things start to peel or go wrong, providing you haven’t taken a blade to clean it off obviously.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 28th Nov
ArcadeAssassin28/11/2019 12:16

Circulon. I have a pan set from them and after 5 years of everyday use …Circulon. I have a pan set from them and after 5 years of everyday use they look as good as new. Never put in dish washer (although you can) and never used anything other than a cloth on them and they are amazing. Cook a curry, dish up and then rinse under hot tap and the stuff just falls off, then just wash normally when you do the other bits. Even baked on crud comes off with a bit of a soak and no scrubbing.Lifetime replacement warranty as well if things start to peel or go wrong, providing you haven’t taken a blade to clean it off obviously.

I forgot about the life time warranty only had less than a year and already the non stick is coming off...
Bargainhead28/11/2019 12:24

I forgot about the life time warranty only had less than a year and …I forgot about the life time warranty only had less than a year and already the non stick is coming off...

On Circulon???? What have you been doing to them??
ArcadeAssassin28/11/2019 12:28

On Circulon???? What have you been doing to them??

General use, pans never last long in my house. Might try the guarantee See if I can get replaced...

eventually I will get round to buying individual pans and make a set of stainless or aluminium like I use everywhere I’ve worked....
Stellar do a great hard anodised set I have mine now 13 years still going strong
On budget. IKEA are good value
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants