Potential 20% Off of iPad Pro!!

LocalFound 11th Nov 2017
2826041.jpgSo someone earlier in the thread posted a deal where you can get 10% off iPad Pros on the argos website. This deal is still on however the potential 20% discount only applies to those who work in Sainsbury’s or Argos.

Sainsburys and argos members can now use their staff discount online so once you put the IPAD10 discount onto the promotional codes are, you can also add your staff discount which will give you another 10% off making it 20%.

So if you know anyone who works in argos or Sainsbury’s, then you may be in luck!
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
overpriced to begin with imo

there is not much market for tablets anymore most are not using after 6 months, I find still many apps not optimized (instagram)
Creatish48 m ago

overpriced to begin with imothere is not much market for tablets anymore …overpriced to begin with imothere is not much market for tablets anymore most are not using after 6 months, I find still many apps not optimized (instagram)

You expext some rubbish to be written on any apple thread but yours has to be up there for most ridiculous post of the year. Most tablets aren’t used after 6 months which planet are you actually on, no apps for iPad, there are thousand and thousands out there. Yep you got the worst apple put down post of the year and with 6 weeks left
eslick23 m ago

You expext some rubbish to be written on any apple thread but yours has to …You expext some rubbish to be written on any apple thread but yours has to be up there for most ridiculous post of the year. Most tablets aren’t used after 6 months which planet are you actually on, no apps for iPad, there are thousand and thousands out there. Yep you got the worst apple put down post of the year and with 6 weeks left

apple put down post?
I said tablets in general clearly not a apple put down.... instagram is not even optimized
tablets are dying they was a fad most people phones have taken on there tablets needs
Creatish2 m ago

apple put down post?I said tablets in general clearly not a apple put …apple put down post?I said tablets in general clearly not a apple put down.... instagram is not even optimizedtablets are dying they was a fad most people phones have taken on there tablets needs

Nope, still can’t agree with you, if you are a millennial maybe but if you pay for a tablet why would you go down to a phone, all good for your eyes that.
eslick30 m ago

Nope, still can’t agree with you, if you are a millennial maybe but if you …Nope, still can’t agree with you, if you are a millennial maybe but if you pay for a tablet why would you go down to a phone, all good for your eyes that.

I don't need you to agree with me my point is quite clear tablets sales have gone to put, will be another 2 years and apple will stop making them yearly aswell.
It’s not 20% off. It’s 10% and another 10% off.
Creatish2 h, 8 m ago

I don't need you to agree with me my point is quite clear tablets sales …I don't need you to agree with me my point is quite clear tablets sales have gone to put, will be another 2 years and apple will stop making them yearly aswell.

Phones are great but you don’t want to spend your life looking at a small screen when you can have a 9 inch or bigger that makes no sense. Tablets are here for the long term even if sales reduce. People use them more and more everyday and apple will be making them for yes A to come.
Still about £350 too much.
Creatish16 h, 9 m ago

overpriced to begin with imothere is not much market for tablets anymore …overpriced to begin with imothere is not much market for tablets anymore most are not using after 6 months, I find still many apps not optimized (instagram)

I use a tablet so up yours.

And my son uses a tablet too.

The laptop and tablet will merge into one market
Edited by: "Segata-Sanshiro" 12th Nov 2017
I do have staff discount but not interested in it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions