Found 21st Apr 2011
Just sold a ps3 game on ebay and i checked the buyers details which it said london so i thought everything was ok but just 10 mins ago i received a message requesting the total payment details and the address has now changed to one in portugal WTF!

I clearly listed as uk only postage so is this a potential scam?

if they leave me negative will ebay help me and remove it ?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

SuperEd

wouldnt post it and just report it to ebay

Possibly genuine but I personally wouldn't send. Send email stating that you have stipulated you only post to UK therefore cannot and will not post to Portugal.

my friend in Hungary has my address and hers on her ebay..so can bid and have things sent to me..or can ask sellers to send directly. Most do.

As Choc says tho if you dont want to just tell them?
Edited by: "plumberman01" 21st Apr 2011

happened to my sister in law yesterday, buyer reported to be a lawyer living in spain but wanted the item sent to nigeria!!! report to ebay and they will sort it out took my sil a couple of mins

Original Poster

thanks for the advice but ive searched all over their help centre with no luck , just keeps going in circles lol

VeryVery

thanks for the advice but ive searched all over their help centre with no … thanks for the advice but ive searched all over their help centre with no luck , just keeps going in circles lol

oh me too..its designed to be like that..and the chat gils on live chat?????? what can i say? i cant get anything sorted out..

just email the buyer? dont worry whats right and wrong with ebay!

Original Poster

the buyer just sent me a message claiming to have bought lots of items from uk sellers however his feedback only shows 6 positives and none are from buying games lol

Banned

Don't send it, you won't be covered
Cancel the payment and say it was a UK only auction
Report them to paypal/ebay

The problem is they can leave you neg feedback even if they are in a foreign country. buyer from Bulgaria but postal in uk as a courier company. wouldn't send,he left neg feedback, ebay are useless.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?22
    2. dakine backpacks22
    3. Home CCTV system advice.33
    4. Android pay set up59

See more discussions