Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?

Found 19th Sep 2017
Single desktop computer are coming up with 2 for £15 sticker over image but not working once added to basket. May potentially be an upcoming glitch or just a buggy app. Keep your eyes peeled

2794209.jpg2794209.jpg2794209.jpg

9 Comments

Not really any point Argos will never honour any glitch and will need to wait 3-5 days for your money back .

oh good lord not this BS again.

Don't really need two.
Anyone want to go halves?

Not showing on my iPhone browser (safari).
32034355-8df3g.jpg

darall170929 m ago

Not really any point Argos will never honour any glitch and will need to …Not really any point Argos will never honour any glitch and will need to wait 3-5 days for your money back .

To use a well worn cliche - this. Absolutely zero chance Argos would ever honour it even if it was a real glitch.

Must recharge phone

fivegoldstars3 h, 21 m ago

Don't really need two.Anyone want to go halves?

I'll buy the one you don't need, I would need to stick three of these together to make a half decent computer.

Love the idea of an upcoming glitch. Is there such a thing?
We've priced it correctly now but watch this space, we are going to make a mistake soon.
Not sure it will happen

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell11 h, 41 m ago

Love the idea of an upcoming glitch. Is there such a thing? We've priced …Love the idea of an upcoming glitch. Is there such a thing? We've priced it correctly now but watch this space, we are going to make a mistake soon. Not sure it will happen

Having coded, developed and worked behind the scenes of ecommerce websites. Yes there is such things. A lot of input is required for each product including sale dates, availability dates and formulas for price changes and special offers. It’sVery easy to make a mistake!
Post a comment
@
    Text