Potentially daft mothercare Q...

Posted 6th Nov
Is it no longer “safe” to purchase online? I took the situation to be that we’re ok just now to - but there are murmurings of unsent orders (potentially from the karen’s of the internet who just missed their delivery - who knows!)

There’s one big item I can only order from mothercare so was going to nab it before full closure.
Community Updates
9 Comments
Use a credit card for the S75 protection.
adam_holcombe06/11/2019 11:55

Use a credit card for the S75 protection.

Of course. Duh! Good thinking batman.
Nat_urally06/11/2019 11:56

Of course. Duh! Good thinking batman.

To clarify: S75 qualifying criteria = min £100 per item, direct payment from the primary accountholder of a UK credit card via the trader's merchant gateway with no intermediaries (so using PayPal would likely not meet qualifiers, although you may be able to argue the case if you are comfortable funding a legal battle against the CC co).
AndyRoyd06/11/2019 12:20

To clarify: S75 qualifying criteria = min £100 per item, direct payment …To clarify: S75 qualifying criteria = min £100 per item, direct payment from the primary accountholder of a UK credit card via the trader's merchant gateway with no intermediaries (so using PayPal would likely not meet qualifiers, although you may be able to argue the case if you are comfortable funding a legal battle against the CC co).

Thanks Andy, the items is 300 so I’m covered if I use my CC direct. Hopefully I’ll get the item anyway, but we’ll see
Nat_urally06/11/2019 12:21

Thanks Andy, the items is 300 so I’m covered if I use my CC direct. H …Thanks Andy, the items is 300 so I’m covered if I use my CC direct. Hopefully I’ll get the item anyway, but we’ll see

Possibly a plural typo in your text, but to cover all bases and clarify: a qualifying item must be minimum £100 each.
AndyRoyd06/11/2019 12:25

Possibly a plural typo in your text, but to cover all bases and clarify: a …Possibly a plural typo in your text, but to cover all bases and clarify: a qualifying item must be minimum £100 each.

Oops yes, cooking a roast, feeding a toddler and typing not a good combo it is one item of £300 thanks for checking!
Be wary making purchases now as my wife has just tried to return items that was purchased before the announcement and they are refusing refunds.
Nat_urally06/11/2019 12:29

Oops yes, cooking a roast, feeding a toddler and typing not a good combo …Oops yes, cooking a roast, feeding a toddler and typing not a good combo it is one item of £300 thanks for checking!

Thank goodness you got those activities in the correct order.
fanpages06/11/2019 16:20

Thank goodness you got those activities in the correct order.

Haha! Too true!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants