Groups

Potentially Epic Forum Idea ......

So im proposing that the first Monday of every month on this forum should be a no-holds-barred day, were anything goes, no mods no admin, anything goes.

A day for the trolls to come out and play, bit like werewolves on Full moons, but only for 24hours.

66 Comments

Original Poster

maybe this should be in feedback?

actually it will be good here

Banned

I think it would be pretty fun lol

do you know tommy boyd?

Banned

Well it would give me a day off once a month to do some housework

Banned

black gerbil1;2550009

A day for the trolls to come out and play

Excellent idea, that way we'll only have to suffer your presence for a few hours per month :thumbsup:.

Original Poster

vixygwim;2550030

Excellent idea, that way we'll only have to suffer your presence for a … Excellent idea, that way we'll only have to suffer your presence for a few days per month :thumbsup:.

lol you failed there, a few days per month, are you aware that 24 hours is only one day.

GJDM

But who would you get to lock your threads when someone posts a question you don't want to answer...:?

Banned

I was excited at the idea, but look I edited it. Yay!

I didn't even know hoses were barred! Must've missed that in the forum rules...........

should be a no-hosed-barred day, ...................

Does this mean there IS a hosepipe ban, or there's NOT?? I mean, we've had plenty of rain. In all honesty I don't think a ban is in order. :whistling:

Original Poster

Waits for admins approval.

black gerbil1;2550055

Waits for admins approval.

Try holding your breath while waiting .........

shibi din;2550067

LOL! :-D

I didn't know you could wear a wolf:p:whistling:

You just want to be able to troll more
    Bad idea!

Original Poster

bellabonkers;2550110

I didn't know you could wear a wolf:p:whistling:You just want to be able … I didn't know you could wear a wolf:p:whistling:You just want to be able to troll more :)Bad idea!

id be careful what you say, dont want you banned again :-(
    king1gazza;2550017

I think it would be pretty fun lol

lol me too :-D
    Charlie&Lola;2550044

But who would you get to lock your threads when someone posts a question … But who would you get to lock your threads when someone posts a question you don't want to answer...

read the op again, there would be no mods/admin for that day, so nothing would be locked/deleted.
    shibi din;2550067

tried it, only lasted 1mintue, I got strong lungs due to my strong conditioning.

black gerbil1;2550151

id be careful what you say, dont want you banned again :-(lol me too … id be careful what you say, dont want you banned again :-(lol me too :-Dread the op again, there would be no mods/admin for that day, so nothing would be locked/deleted.tried it, only lasted 1mintue, I got strong lungs due to my strong conditioning.

I said nothing wrong so you dont need to warn me
    be careful what YOU say...wouldn't want you to pick on me now....

Banned

Get one of your mod buddies to put the thread back into Misc.

Btw 1 minute is carp I could do that when I was like 8 :lol:.

Original Poster

vixygwim;2550197

Btw 1 minute is carp I could do that when I was like 8 :lol:.

its easy to make up anything online :), im sure you did

why didnt a mod say "moved to feedback:)" I could not find this thread.

Banned

black gerbil1;2550225

its easy to make up anything online :), im sure you did

I don't think any of us are guilty of that *cough*.

Some people say that you're not real... I always set them straight :).

Sound like a good plan, as long as we dont end up with threads all month of 'Only x days until no-holds-barred day!'

I know this post was "tongue in cheek" but this could never happen.

The reason? Forums like this one are legally accountable for the things that their members say. So if they don't delete/edit threads, potentially they could end up being sued out of business.

But nice idea though :thumbsup:

black gerbil1;2550225

its easy to make up anything online :),

NO, people don't do that do they??!?!?!?! I'm shocked to the core :w00t:

black gerbil1;2550225

its easy to make up anything online

That's not a confession there is it??.......

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;2550271

Sound like a good plan, as long as we dont end up with threads all month … Sound like a good plan, as long as we dont end up with threads all month of 'Only x days until no-holds-barred day!'

I lol'd

dvdbargainhunter;2550306

I know this post was "tongue in cheek" but this could never happen.The … I know this post was "tongue in cheek" but this could never happen.The reason? Forums like this one are legally accountable for the things that their members say. So if they don't delete/edit threads, potentially they could end up being sued out of business.But nice idea though :thumbsup:

good point there daveman.

If we did have it, everyone could then post defamatory comments about me all day.:|

Original Poster

thesaint;2550480

If we did have it, everyone could then post defamatory comments about me … If we did have it, everyone could then post defamatory comments about me all day.:|

so it would be like any other day

Moved again

thesaint;2550480

If we did have it, everyone could then post defamatory comments about me … If we did have it, everyone could then post defamatory comments about me all day.:|

Bad move...it'd knacker the servers.....

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO;2550490

Bad move...it'd knacker the servers.....

They're already knackered every lunchtime....

dvdbargainhunter;2550306

I know this post was "tongue in cheek" but this could never happen.The … I know this post was "tongue in cheek" but this could never happen.The reason? Forums like this one are legally accountable for the things that their members say. So if they don't delete/edit threads, potentially they could end up being sued out of business.But nice idea though :thumbsup:

Agreed......... but a good idea all the same :-D

Original Poster

fireheaven;2550528

Agreed......... but a good idea all the same :-D

should we do it anyway, there cant be a HUKD forum if all the members are banned.....jus sayin

thesaint;2550480

shall I start? :-D

Nope cos not everyone would get involved.................wait........are you trying to get me banned again :whistling:

Banned

how about once a month we just have a day where everyone is nice to each other, would make more of a change then your idea

Original Poster

sassie;2550565

how about once a month we just have a day where everyone is nice to each … how about once a month we just have a day where everyone is nice to each other, would make more of a change then your idea

I lol'd @ how stupid that idea was, do you know how hard that would be to implement.
    fireheaven;2550542

Nope cos not everyone would get involved.................wait........are … Nope cos not everyone would get involved.................wait........are you trying to get me banned again :whistling:

only if your a troll.:-D

Banned

black gerbil1;2550573

I lol'd @ how stupid that idea was, do you know how hard that would be to … I lol'd @ how stupid that idea was, do you know how hard that would be to implement. only if your a troll.:-D

what your proposing happens every day, hardly a new idea

sassie;2550565

how about once a month we just have a day where everyone is nice to each … how about once a month we just have a day where everyone is nice to each other, would make more of a change then your idea

Tbh I think everyone is nice the majority of the time. I have started a couple of threads lately and anyone and everyone seem very keen to help which makes a change from when I was on before when it was the usual handful of people.

It just seems lately the testosterone (think that is spelt wrong :oops:) tends to take over :roll:

Banned

fireheaven;2550590

Tbh I think everyone is nice the majority of the time. I have started a … Tbh I think everyone is nice the majority of the time. I have started a couple of threads lately and anyone and everyone seem very keen to help which makes a change from when I was on before when it was the usual handful of people.It just seems lately the testosterone (think that is spelt wrong :oops:) tends to take over :roll:

well i didnt want to say that, as im sure someone would say im being sexist:w00t:

Banned

Is there something different about bg1's avatar? I can't quite put my finger on it.

vixygwim;2550638

Is there something different about bg1's avatar? I can't quite put my … Is there something different about bg1's avatar? I can't quite put my finger on it.

I think hes had a makeover :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ask and Misc quieter since for sale has gone?79
      2. Three connection34
      3. Has anyone found any Baileys Pumpkin Spiced for sale in the UK ?22
      4. What's the name of that brand that looks like Playstation symbols?34

See more discussions