Expired

Potty Training Seat for rectangle/square toilet seat

Found 6th Oct 2013
Hi, I have a square type toilet and have looked everywhere but without success for a potty training toilet seat that will fit on it, does anyone know where I can find one as they all seem to be for round toilet seats?
Community Updates
8 Comments
Would a toodle loo seat fit? They're meant to be portable, but may work for you?
chuckiedoll

Would a toodle loo seat fit? They're meant to be portable, but may work … Would a toodle loo seat fit? They're meant to be portable, but may work for you?

Hi, I have looked at does but am unsure as the mixed comments that come with it, however it's only a tenner, may just get one and see.
glass_half_full

or a potette! versatile, been brilliant for my … or a potette! versatile, been brilliant for my children.http://www.preciouslittleone.com/product-information/67/4302/potette-plus---greenblue/?gclid=CIu0ouaog7oCFebJtAodIR8AwA

Hi, Is your toilet seat the square type? How is it when placed on the toilet seat?
freemz

Hi, I have looked at does but am unsure as the mixed comments that come … Hi, I have looked at does but am unsure as the mixed comments that come with it, however it's only a tenner, may just get one and see.

I had one for my daughter to use whilst out and about and it worked very well for us. Just never used it on a non-standard shaped toilet!
Do you have a square a**e , just wondering ?
Musician

Do you have a square a**e , just wondering ?

LOL, No!
freemz

LOL, No!

Thanks for clarifying that, I was a little concerned
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants