Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

pound shop cable

Posted 8th Jul
so I no the answer is don't but I am at work, no one has a cable and I lefe mine and my few cable's at home and phone was on 4 percent.

but I got a mate 20 pro which is used to fast charger etc but when I am out and about I use a Samsung fast charger with normal USB c cable, out put on plug says 2 amps

now this has been fine and my phone, tho I notice my phone prefers theses chargers than Huawei fast charger
but I forget my cables and only had my plug and 3 percent battery left so I am using pound shop cable which is charging it around 1400 ma at around 3.7,3.8 v by accutbatery app

is this okay, after today I won't be using cable but it was emergency
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
You're not English, are you not?
Charging using that cheap cable will be fine, no harm at all and will just charge slower
a666andy08/07/2020 17:10

Charging using that cheap cable will be fine, no harm at all and will just …Charging using that cheap cable will be fine, no harm at all and will just charge slower

that's fine with me, the only issue I had with this phone has been charging, like when I first got it I think I charged it when it was bit wet as it wouldn't charge so for day or two I had to use qr charger then it worked.

and then one day it was being funny with fast cables and I tried cable with someone else phone, with same phone as me and was fine but with me it kept charging on and off on fast charger, but normal charger was fine,I then brought a new official cable and tried that,seem more tigher fit and it fast charging works again lol.

the finger print scanner is always hit and miss too compare to s7 which was flawless scanner.
I’ve bought a few as sometimes the wire doesn’t last long and ends up not working .. takes forever to charge though
Cbear8108/07/2020 18:13

I’ve bought a few as sometimes the wire doesn’t last long and ends up not …I’ve bought a few as sometimes the wire doesn’t last long and ends up not working .. takes forever to charge though

that's fine ,it's a one off, got few good cable's but all at home, i shall keep this one at bottom of my bag for more emergency
Pricklerickle08/07/2020 18:54

that's fine ,it's a one off, got few good cable's but all at home, i …that's fine ,it's a one off, got few good cable's but all at home, i shall keep this one at bottom of my bag for more emergency

Ok that’s good. Bought loads for my daughter lol
DaveTaylor08/07/2020 16:59

What’s that got to do with anything? Also, your sentence does not make any sense.
DaveTaylor08/07/2020 16:59

And you're not a deal poster, are you not?
Edited by: "M015T" 9th Jul
Post a comment
@
    Text