Found 12th Jun 2009
Find it really funny when people post deals and you get the custom comment "can get this in the Pound Shop", do the users that post these comments realise that buying, for example, a 12" Frying Pan from the Pound Shop is not the same as buying a 12" Prestige Frying Pan or buying a £1 spade is not the same as buying a Spear and Jackson (not the best make but im sure you see my point) Spade for a tenner?

Not helpful comments and personally make them look a tad silly me thinks

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
22 Comments

Banned

funny

Like the person this morning with the binoculars - people seem so thick!!!!

Original Poster

casparwhite;5475753

funny

I can imagine some people with a house full of pound shop items, frying pans, garden tools, inflatable sofas etc:)

clondikemike;5475780

I can imagine some people with a house full of pound shop items, frying … I can imagine some people with a house full of pound shop items, frying pans, garden tools, inflatable sofas etc:)

It wont be their house - probably the bin, when they realise that it isn't such a bargain after all :whistling:

Banned

clondikemike;5475780

I can imagine some people with a house full of pound shop items, frying … I can imagine some people with a house full of pound shop items, frying pans, garden tools, inflatable sofas etc:)

i occasionally go in looking for stawberry laces.....

strange clientel to say the least....and a diverse range

Banned

Find it really funny when people post deals and you get the custom … Find it really funny when people post deals and you get the custom comment "can get this in the Pound Shop", do the users that post these comments realise that buying, for example, a 12" Frying Pan from the Pound Shop is not the same as buying a 12" Prestige Frying Pan or buying a £1 spade is not the same as buying a Spear and Jackson (not the best make but im sure you see my point) Spade for a tenner?

I get it all the time at work, I usually say something like 'go and get me 100 then and ill give you £150 for them, £50 profit for you for walking for 5 minutes' funnily they never do.

Original Poster

mrspatch;5475772

Like the person this morning with the binoculars - people seem so … Like the person this morning with the binoculars - people seem so thick!!!!

Lol, i know, just sat here thinking "but dont you realise they are not the same???" couldnt put my thoughts into words without swearing as i was so bemused so i didnt reply:)

So what brought this on?
Bit pointless really. Anyone with a modicum of common sense already knows that. If they don't, then I wouldn't bother telling them.

Original Poster

colinsunderland;5475803

I get it all the time at work, I usually say something like 'go and get … I get it all the time at work, I usually say something like 'go and get me 100 then and ill give you £150 for them, £50 profit for you for walking for 5 minutes' funnily they never do.

lol, great retort:thumbsup:

Banned

venting

Original Poster

Also love the way you have a laugh in a post and then someone replies with a pointless comment:roll:

Original Poster

casparwhite;5475832

venting

True, was also hoping that some people who post these replies may read this and realise how foolish they look:) but i doubt it

Original Poster

mrspatch;5475795

It wont be their house - probably the bin, when they realise that it … It wont be their house - probably the bin, when they realise that it isn't such a bargain after all :whistling:

:-D

I'm sure there are some people out there who just look at who the OP is and then vote hot or cold as opposed to the deal.

clondikemike;5475836

Also love the way you have a laugh in a post and then someone replies … Also love the way you have a laugh in a post and then someone replies with a pointless comment:roll:

Aye! That'll be me then! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

casparwhite;5475802

i occasionally go in looking for stawberry laces.....strange clientel to … i occasionally go in looking for stawberry laces.....strange clientel to say the least....and a diverse range

Only go in for Lighters, mainly as i enjoy waiting to see which one is perm set on flame thrower, great laugh at a party:)

Original Poster

deek72;5475852

Aye! That'll be me then! :thumbsup:

Would i point a finger;-) (ohh sponge fingers £1 for 3000 at Pound Land)

clondikemike;5475855

Only go in for Lighters, mainly as i enjoy waiting to see which one is … Only go in for Lighters, mainly as i enjoy waiting to see which one is perm set on flame thrower, great laugh at a party:)

That's not really funny if someone gets burned!

Ooops! I've gone an done it again!

Original Poster

deek72;5475867

That's not really funny if someone gets burned!Ooops! I've gone an done … That's not really funny if someone gets burned!Ooops! I've gone an done it again!

deek72;5475821

So what brought this on? Bit pointless really. Anyone with a modicum of … So what brought this on? Bit pointless really. Anyone with a modicum of common sense already knows that. If they don't, then I wouldn't bother telling them.

After your post in the PlayTV thread, i'm not surprised, as it would have saved the numerous bashings you got:

hotukdeals.com/ite…ree.

Original Poster

thesaint;5475910

After your post in the PlayTV thread, i'm not surprised, as it would have … After your post in the PlayTV thread, i'm not surprised, as it would have saved the numerous bashings you got:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/420561/turn-your-playstation-3-into-a-free.

:-D cutting

Banned

mrspatch;5475850

I'm sure there are some people out there who just look at who the OP is … I'm sure there are some people out there who just look at who the OP is and then vote hot or cold as opposed to the deal.

totally agree. many mobs on this site. they live out their life in the virtual reality as opposed to 'reality'
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941396
    2. Marmite1823
    3. Krack WiFi vuln1121
    4. UBER can be a waste of money1019

See more discussions