Groups

Pound shops online - sorry if its too long!

hi
    im organising a friends surprise 40th, so far i have organised the guests, travel, accommodation, entertainment.
    im trying to gather a lots of bits together for party bags, basically every thing im interested in i have seen in pound shops all over the country for years but somehow in the last year they have all closed down.
    the theme is burlesque
    im wanting red nail polish, red lipstick, feathers or flowers and any thing else. id like to try and make some of the bits as im paying for them myself as gifts to the others attending. id love to go way out as ive 5 months and id like to try and make fascinators and pasties to complete the little look.

can anyone point me in the direction of a decent pound store online. ebays way to expensive for all the bits seperatly and they still seem to charge extra for delivery to northern ireland

thanks

10 Comments

wouldnt it work out cheaper just to book the nearest swingers club?:w00t:

The standard delivery charge is:

£3.99 for orders within mainland UK

£5.00 for orders within N. Ireland and Scottish Offshore Islands (including some remote parts of the Scottish mainland)

£7.50 to the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Scilly Isles
    halfcost.co.uk/web…l=y

not even sure if they have anything your looking for but worth a mention.

big-boy;5241865

LOADS about: check here http://www.poundland.co.uk/pages/storefinder.aspx … LOADS about: check here http://www.poundland.co.uk/pages/storefinder.aspx

Online...?

Original Poster

it well do smart aXXX!
    as a group of young mums i was keen to book soemthing our husbands would be only to happy to both pay for and keep the kids for the weekend,
    a deal that suits everyone,
    mum gets her head showered, pampered and the necessary shopping to maintain the theme of burlesque and dad gets the promise of a few new moves in the bedroom.

all round win - win

toffeepennys;5241893

it well do smart aXXX!as a group of young mums i was keen to book … it well do smart aXXX!as a group of young mums i was keen to book soemthing our husbands would be only to happy to both pay for and keep the kids for the weekend, a deal that suits everyone, mum gets her head showered, pampered and the necessary shopping to maintain the theme of burlesque and dad gets the promise of a few new moves in the bedroom.all round win - win

Oh why didn't ya say so, book a spa weekend for the girls and a hooker for your hubby :w00t: all round WIN WIN ;-)

Original Poster

big-boy;5241865

LOADS about: check here http://www.poundland.co.uk/pages/storefinder.aspx … LOADS about: check here http://www.poundland.co.uk/pages/storefinder.aspx

also none in northern ireland

toffeepennys;5241893

it well do smart aXXX!as a group of young mums i was keen to book … it well do smart aXXX!as a group of young mums i was keen to book soemthing our husbands would be only to happy to both pay for and keep the kids for the weekend, a deal that suits everyone, mum gets her head showered, pampered and the necessary shopping to maintain the theme of burlesque and dad gets the promise of a few new moves in the bedroom.all round win - win

i knew it would boil down to the s word,,book the swingers club and a creche!:w00t:

Original Poster

big-boy;5241925

Oh why didn't ya say so, book a spa weekend for the girls and a hooker … Oh why didn't ya say so, book a spa weekend for the girls and a hooker for your hubby :w00t: all round WIN WIN ;-)

my children would not appreciate a weekend mummy and im sorry but no hooker could ever match my technique ;-)

but hey thanks for your tips

id like to try and make fascinators and pasties to complete the little look.

Try Greggs, they do a mean cheese and onion.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?109
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      3. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      4. Apples new update610

See more discussions