Poundland make up flying off the shelves, "matches most esteemed counterparts" says Vogue - what would Ashens say?

metro.co.uk/201…52/

Posted a couple of deals myself because I thought they were a bargain, but never thought they would be voted hot by Vogue!

17 Comments

Original Poster

p.s why does HUKD think I am in Winnipeg?

Why don't you suggest he test it

interesting.. eyeliner is the one to go for by the looks of it

Not sure i'd trust it.... wouldn't want to upset the sensitive skin

Original Poster

vixxi

Not sure i'd trust it.... wouldn't want to upset the sensitive skin

I too have sensitive skin and suffer from adult acne - I haven't tried the foundation but the powder was fine except for when I naughtily didn't take it off at night. But it's perfume that sets me off, and the powder didn't seem that heavily fragranced.

Woowzeers!

snigface

I too have sensitive skin and suffer from adult acne - I haven't tried … I too have sensitive skin and suffer from adult acne - I haven't tried the foundation but the powder was fine except for when I naughtily didn't take it off at night. But it's perfume that sets me off, and the powder didn't seem that heavily fragranced.

I wouldn't want to trust foundation, but would give mascara a go?

Original Poster

Update: I bought the lengthening mascara earlier, it's very good for £1, be ideal for everyday wear.

snigface

Update: I bought the lengthening mascara earlier, it's very good for £1, … Update: I bought the lengthening mascara earlier, it's very good for £1, be ideal for everyday wear.

I had you down as a bloke X)

You're not one are you? oO

deeky

I had you down as a bloke X)You're not one are you? oO

so what if he is its 2014 stop being a old fart

Error440

That's a bit rude and uncalled for. I wonder if you can get a sense of humour transplant on the NHS? You always appear to be so angry.

Original Poster

Error440

[img]newsbusters.org/sit…jpg?1380662211[/img]

deeky

That's a bit rude and uncalled for. I wonder if you can get a sense of … That's a bit rude and uncalled for. I wonder if you can get a sense of humour transplant on the NHS? You always appear to be so angry.

snigface

[img]http://newsbusters.org/sites/default/files/thumbnail_photos/2013/October/Drag%20Queens.jpg?1380662211[/img]

Unisex. That's handy

Original Poster

deeky

Unisex. That's handy

Doubles your chances of a date on a Friday night

snigface

Doubles your chances of a date on a Friday night

Hey, good thinking X) Anything to improve my (very slim) chances X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2243
    2. Walnut snip: Nestlé cuts nut out of chocolate after prices surge - The Guar…1516
    3. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1212
    4. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1929

See more discussions