Poundworld 30 CD/DVD labels template question

5 replies
Found 5th Feb 2009
I have bought these labels from poundworld and would like to know if there is a template to use to create the labels and print them out. I know there is software out there but the ones I have downloaded so far do not have a template built in that fits the labels perfectly. I have attached a pic of the box because the box does not have any make or model on. It has a little diagram of how the labels are laid out on the box.

Thanks

1. Misc
  2. CD
  3. DVD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. CD
  3. DVD
5 Comments

Original Poster

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/769/dsc00459ta9.jpg

Banned

google search for the cd/dvd templates pictures, save the image of templates that you want, you have a choice of using printing paper that can stick to them (stickers paper ) or use pritt stick

i see that they are the ready to use ones lol ok use a software package that use's pictures, you need to google search for the image you want to use you should be fine after that

search and download a program called XpressIT... i have a free version here should you need it..

im busy all day and night, but drop me a line and if I can, I'll send it over. dont forget to include your email address please

Original Poster

Cheers, i downloaded expressit and it worked fine! I can only print on the top half of the sheet but it will do for now! Thanks for your help. Rep given.

coollittlew;4293983

Cheers, i downloaded expressit and it worked fine! I can only print on … Cheers, i downloaded expressit and it worked fine! I can only print on the top half of the sheet but it will do for now! Thanks for your help. Rep given.

why just the top half? just let you do the full sheet.. i'll dig out my CD and try and zip it over ... send me your email
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.11
    2. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941397
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414632
    4. Misco about to go into administration44

See more discussions