Groups
    EXPIRED

Power adaptor for Yamaha Keyboard PSR 150

My bl**dy cat has chewed through my power cable, anyone know where I can get one online really cheaply.

Model AD-1200200BS
    INPUT: AC230V 50Hz 5W
    OUTPUT: DC12V 200mA 2.4VA

Have tried searching but am totally confused.

13 Comments

Original Poster

http://pictures.yamaha-europe.com/picture_archiv/products/40_general_accessories/foot_pedals_power_adapters/power_adapters/pa3b_low_jpg.jpg

Looks a bit like this one

Hi choc, nearly missed you then... new avvy?

Would one of the universal power adapters from argos not do the job?

Original Poster

dmh77;2866607

Hi choc, nearly missed you then... new avvy? :)Would one of the universal … Hi choc, nearly missed you then... new avvy? :)Would one of the universal power adapters from argos not do the job?

Tried that hun...bought one earlier and it doesn't work :oops:

New avvy as got tired of being mistaken for a bloke lol

Oh dear! :-(

If you cant find one, I doubt I will be able to!?!:oops:

New avvy is good...... bald, but good!! :-D Im just gonna have totry and remember it now!!!

Original Poster

I will be bald soon at this rate lol

Trying to teach myself the piano but I think my cat chewed through the cable in protest :oops:

choc1969;2866673

I will be bald soon at this rate lolTrying to teach myself the piano but … I will be bald soon at this rate lolTrying to teach myself the piano but I think my cat chewed through the cable in protest :oops:

cant you rejointhe wires it where cat has chewed - bit of insulation tape round it - dont let elf and safety know:whistling:

Original Poster

holly100;2866691

cant you rejointhe wires it where cat has chewed - bit of insulation … cant you rejointhe wires it where cat has chewed - bit of insulation tape round it - dont let elf and safety know:whistling:

have done that for now, but would still like a new one :), will have to keep keyboard and practice in my spare room

If you know someone passing through cleveland, you could score yourself the whole keyboard on fleabay for a fiver.... complete with power leads!!!! :-D

Item 150287768159

Original Poster

dmh77;2866724

If you know someone passing through cleveland, you could score yourself … If you know someone passing through cleveland, you could score yourself the whole keyboard on fleabay for a fiver.... complete with power leads!!!! :-DItem 150287768159

bargain.......is Cleveland up North ?....I'm off to Birmingham on Tues :whistling:

Fraid so..... about 5 hours away from you! :oops:

Sorry! :oops:

Original Poster

dmh77;2866808

Fraid so..... about 5 hours away from you! :oops:Sorry! :oops:

No need to apologise hun....thanx for trying :thumbsup: Off to bed, early start tomorrow

No probz! :-D

Nighty night then!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions