Power bank advice please

Posted 10th Dec 2019
Want a couple of power banks around the £30 mark for my girls. One has an iPhone 11 pro and the other an 11 but will need charge her switch etc. Is the anker power core essential any good or am I wasting my money. Please help?!?!?
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
You cant go wrong with Anker. Excellent items and superb customer service. Not sure on the specific model for your needs but Anker is definitely the way to go.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 10th Dec 2019
7 Comments
You cant go wrong with Anker. Excellent items and superb customer service. Not sure on the specific model for your needs but Anker is definitely the way to go.
Edited by: "ArcadeAssassin" 10th Dec 2019
Spare Car battery ?.
The joy of owning an IPhone.
Edited by: "bigwheels" 11th Dec 2019
If size/weight aren’t an issue, i.e. for taking on holiday or in car etc then anker 20100 fits the bill, will charge those phones several times and has 2 outlets.

If it’s something smaller then the anker 5200 will suffice, only 1 outlet though.

I have both and the 5200 is great for in a rucksack etc for day outings, whereas the 20100 is used for longer trips.
Another vote for Anker, I have two and have worked perfectly since getting them.

The larger one has dual charging so can charge just as quick as the smaller one
Anker for sure, picked up the Anker 10000 for gf earlier in the year when she was going to Eurodisney with the kids and couldn't recommend it enough. Used myself for work trips and did the job.
I had the anker 20100 for about 4 years and it finally gave up a few months ago after weekly hard use. ( Blinking light fault ).
Bought another more recently. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you everyone #ordered sant
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions