Power bank for a switch and phone

Posted 28th Jun 2020
Anyone more techy than me know of a good but relatively inexpensive power bank that can be used for a switch and phones?

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Power Banks 30000 mAh High cost Safety Metal Shell concise fashion With LED Display 2x USB Ports Mini Flashlight Portable Phone Charger Quick Charge Mobile Phones Tablet etc.(Grey_30000mAh) amazon.co.uk/dp/…E7W
Get what you pay for so I’d be looking at offerings from Anker. Good make and mine has lasted really well with no drop off in charge up time or usage and it’s had plenty.
anker
I bought 2 of these when on sale on Amazon.

RAVPower USB-C PD Power Bank 26800mAh Portable Charger

Normally £59.99 but picked them up at £30.99 each. Been flawless
D3LL80Y28/06/2020 13:24

Power Banks 30000 mAh High cost Safety Metal Shell concise fashion With …Power Banks 30000 mAh High cost Safety Metal Shell concise fashion With LED Display 2x USB Ports Mini Flashlight Portable Phone Charger Quick Charge Mobile Phones Tablet etc.(Grey_30000mAh) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07PVY7TH6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_STi-Eb89SHE7W

Is this compatible with the switch then? Like the battery indicator, thanks!
Jesus_Lives28/06/2020 18:10

Is this compatible with the switch then? Like the battery indicator, …Is this compatible with the switch then? Like the battery indicator, thanks!

It will be compatible because it offers a usb-c cable connection
You need to buy a PD power bank if you're using it with your NS. Buy something like a 20000mAh one. But if you wanted inexpensive you could go for something like click for £7.46 (using new user coupon).

hotukdeals.com/dea…230
Edited by: "I_Wish" 30th Jun
Post a comment
@
    Text