Power Plates - any good?

Just wondered if anyone has used a power plate - eiher at the gym or at home? If so do you think you get results from them? (can buy quite reasonably priced for home now!)

6 Comments

To be honest you could invest your money more wisely elsewhere!

From the journals i've read regarding there use there's no conclusive evidence to suggestion there's any real benefit to there use.

Every couple of years a company designs/makes a new machine which is 'the best way' to lose weight/tone up/get fitter!! If these are you goals there are many ways to acheive them which don't involve spending money on a machine!

NUFC4Life;4191222

Every couple of years a company designs/makes a new machine which is 'the … Every couple of years a company designs/makes a new machine which is 'the best way' to lose weight/tone up/get fitter!! If these are you goals there are many ways to acheive them which don't involve spending money on a machine!

This is the first of the weird tech that ive actually seen being put into my local gyms

they are brilliant - my daughter had one last year and when she was doing the exercises properly, she lost a lot of weight and really trimme down, she looked amazing, then she stopped in the summer and put the weight back on she has recently started again just 30 minutes a day and you can already see the difference - so in my honest opinion THEY WORK

didn't they test these on the Gadget Show last series?

edit:
found link:
fwd.five.tv/gad…ate

Titchimp;4191332

This is the first of the weird tech that ive actually seen being put into … This is the first of the weird tech that ive actually seen being put into my local gyms

Commercial gyms are out to sell memberships and make money, they're just cashing in on the latest fad!

People love being told that they can lose weight and get fit without actually having to put in any hardwork!!

You will hear loads of anectodotal comments, my best friend/daughter/sister/wife lost loads of weight using them. Unfortunately however the scientific studies don't support these claims

Please save your cash, there's no easy way to get in shape! You have to put in the hard yards
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614061
    2. Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/ 4X Q and A & Comments Page1254
    3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523396
    4. Any Xbox One news today?2356121

See more discussions