Found 8th Aug
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
By plugging things into the mains
12 Comments
By plugging things into the mains
he he its on hot deal, too get the good flamdeer prizes
I presume you have to be on facebook , whatsap ,twitter, etc ,etc and never have posted a deal - all rule me out - Thank goodness
rogparki53 m ago

I presume you have to be on facebook , whatsap ,twitter, etc ,etc and …I presume you have to be on facebook , whatsap ,twitter, etc ,etc and never have posted a deal - all rule me out - Thank goodness

Nah, just look at all of the winners of the last few years, there was loads of big prizes to newbies, wonder how many we saw again under that username
eslick3 m ago

Nah, just look at all of the winners of the last few years, there was …Nah, just look at all of the winners of the last few years, there was loads of big prizes to newbies, wonder how many we saw again under that username

When does it start? Not seen anything yet
I was wondering the same thing. I can't seem to find anything about what qualifies someone as a power user?
ohh i think i need to press the hot button a few times
I think this is the answer you are looking for, Ive copies it for you from the main thread:

magicjay1986
16 h, 47 m ago

More info about the VIP members and "From Pepper With Love" section:

We get a HUGE amount of feedback every time we run a competition that there should be something just for those active members of the community. The "criteria" for this is actually fairly low and if you're getting involved in HotUKDeals it is easily obtainable. So you need to have these two badges:

and

If you have not been awarded these before the competition went live you cannot obtain them and be eligible for these prizes now but getting these will mean you'll be eligible for future competitions where prizes are reserved for those getting involved with HotUKDeals and the community.
Power user? Where does it say that? On the users profile? Is it a badge you've seen?
just got a flamedeer I can't collect, I've been on this site for a few years come on daily and ask questions comment, on stuff but because I dont vote all time I'm barred and I only find out when the comp starts and I can't do anything about it
Edited by: "potatokid" 9th Aug
Bigfootpete1 h, 25 m ago

Power user? Where does it say that? On the users profile? Is it a badge …Power user? Where does it say that? On the users profile? Is it a badge you've seen?

on 'your collection' page the ones down the bottom (the good prizes) I'm barred from collecting them, it says I have to be a power user
potatokid11 m ago

on 'your collection' page the ones down the bottom (the good prizes) I'm …on 'your collection' page the ones down the bottom (the good prizes) I'm barred from collecting them, it says I have to be a power user

This has been introduced for this competition / game, the criteria was upped on entry for some of the prizes following feedback of HUKD users, I know it won’t help for this competition but get hitting voting button to up vote count ready for the Christmas one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants