Powerbank Recommendations?

Posted 2nd Mar
Hi all.

Connections getting loose on my powerbank so need a new one.

Any recommendations? 10000mAH or more.

Thanks.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

8 Comments
Any specific device you're looking to use it for? Some of the powerbanks support fast charging protocols (e.g. Qualcomm quick charge) and vary device to device.

In general I'd recommend a reputable brand, Anker has been great for me for powerbanks and cables.
Looking to charge a phone while on the go , so 2.1a/5a all good
Anker or Aukey are what we have.
Most recent was an Aukey as it had dual charging of either micro usb or lightning (as we mainly have iPhones).

Depends on what cable you use and how much you want to future proof yourself - power delivery usb c etc
RAVPower are reliable and well-made.

I recently got a Baseus powerbank (at a cheap price) which apparently tells fibs about its true capacity I'd link to the HUKD Deal post discussing this, but it's been deleted.
Anything by Anker. Best there is in my opinion. Have had RavPower before but they always die on me after few months.
ArcadeAssassin03/03/2020 00:25

Anything by Anker. Best there is in my opinion. Have had RavPower before …Anything by Anker. Best there is in my opinion. Have had RavPower before but they always die on me after few months.

That's weird. I've been using mine for about two years - can see it charging out the corner of my eye as I type!
only powerbank i've ever had die on me was an anker 3000mah one size of a lipstick and that lasted ~3 years near everyday use, cannot fault it for the £6 i paid. one i keep in my bag currently is from lidl that is also a kree LED torch - badly positioned switch on back kept turning light on in my bag and eventually broke but as a powerbank it's still working fine. also have a ravpower 12000mah with 2x 2.1 outputs but that's a bit too large to be worth keeping in bag.

honestly, depends on your intended use but i'd still recommend that lidl one that is a bright torch that can be used in a standard bike fitting (or similar from another source) as an everyday carry and any of the brands mentioned above for a 10k+ for journeys/heavy use.
amazon.co.uk/RAV…KRL

I bought this one and it has been really good so far. It’s got power delivery, quick charge and a large 20000mah capacity. Also, a display to show you the battery percentage left on it.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants