Groups

Powerbanks

I have a 2 week holiday coming up and with the various electrical devices the missus and I have, I have been looking at getting a powerbank for the first time. Has anŷone got any recommendations? We have an iPhone 6, Samsung S6, iPad mini, 2 x kindle e-readers etc

This one seems decent enough?

amazon.co.uk/Por…DCO

16 Comments

looks fine if your only looking for a couple of full charges??

I'd go for something bigger if that's what u are looking to charge, although the ereaders will probably be fine the whole trip.

Anker. Quality brand, good reviews and i've had no issues with my 20100mAh charger. They do discounts quite frequently but you might be lucky to get a discount before going.

Original Poster

mac9091

Anker.

Ok mate, no need to be rude

Seriously though, thanks dab, ibb and mac. I have seen Anker on Amazon. Everything I buy lately seems to plummet in price about 2 weeks after I bought it but will probably take the plunge on an Anker. Cheers.

Have you got an adapter already for it

Original Poster

archer1204

Have you got an adapter already for it

I already have chargers for all the devices if that's what you mean.

davidbrent

I already have chargers for all the devices if that's what you mean.

ok but if you get the one you looking at it. it says
    The package only comes with a micro usb charging cable and no adapter. Can I use any adapter with this in UK to charge through the mains?
    Answer: The cable provided is a USB to Micro USB, the power is drawn from the USB end. If you have a mains to USB adapter then you can charge this with no problem.
    Edited by: "archer1204" 17th Mar

Anker power banks are awesome, I have 2 that I use regularly, they are faultless and fast. I also like the fact they make it easy to get in touch if you need help or advice.

Banned

+1 for anker

+2 anker

+3 for anker. I've got 3 had the oldest one for 2 years used every week as I travel a lot. Have one on charge while I take the other two with me. Go for the 20100 model it's the best compromise of size and capacity. They do a larger one of around 28000 but it's their older technology and is bulkier.

I would also recommend their multi USB chargers go for the 60W 6 port model. We take that on holiday and use one wall socket to charge up to 6 devices at the same time. Then use batteries on plane or while out and about

This one. Fantastic if you have a bag with you, or bottom of pram but too bulky for concerts and the like. I'd suggest similar capacity to the one you suggested for that.

Swees 25600mAh Ultra High Capacity Power Bank (3 USB Port, 4.5A Output) Portable External Battery Charger For iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More - Black amazon.co.uk/dp/…PQR

Original Poster

tommyleinen

This one. Fantastic if you have a bag with you, or bottom of pram but too … This one. Fantastic if you have a bag with you, or bottom of pram but too bulky for concerts and the like. I'd suggest similar capacity to the one you suggested for that. Swees 25600mAh Ultra High Capacity Power Bank (3 USB Port, 4.5A Output) Portable External Battery Charger For iPhone, iPad and Samsung Galaxy and More - Black https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01EUD953U/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_b7mZyb4EV5PQR

That looks a good one as well..Hmmm...decision to make, that one or an anker.

Anker

Anker or Aukey. I have both in 20000mAh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767405
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7221362
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047166
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1212

See more discussions