Powerful hand held vaccums?

Posted 10th Jan
Hi Im looking for a powerful vaccum for my room and my car. I would prefer cordless but either is fine. My budget is less than £150. I have no clue what to look for. Appreciate everyone's help
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
At that budget Vax is probably your best bet
Sc4mp010/01/2020 13:02

https://sharkclean.eu/uk/product/shark-stick-vacuum-cleaner-hv390uk/

not cordless
slɐǝpʞnʇoɥ10/01/2020 18:52

not cordless

Fully aware but she did say she'd prefer cordless but either is fine so gave her what imo is best of both worlds.

Light and portable as a cordless but have the power and efficiency of a corded one.
£150 is no where near powerful cordless budget so you'd be best sticking to corded or you will be disappointed
Mark_Hickman10/01/2020 19:28

£150 is no where near powerful cordless budget so you'd be best sticking …£150 is no where near powerful cordless budget so you'd be best sticking to corded or you will be disappointed

My mum bought a Shark for £150 and it is a fantastic vacuum cleaner. I have a cheaper one at £100, and although not quite as powerful, still has good suction and does the job around the place well. Neither are handheld though and the OP was specifically inquiring about those.
Edited by: "xenophon" 10th Jan
This is quite powerful cordless vacuum, perfect for your room - but I wouldn't recommend using it in your car though.
39645333-ZMp1n.jpg
Ringfinger10/01/2020 21:37

This is quite powerful cordless vacuum, perfect for your room - but I …This is quite powerful cordless vacuum, perfect for your room - but I wouldn't recommend using it in your car though.[Image]

I done think her equipment will fit inside.
xenophon10/01/2020 21:16

My mum bought a Shark for £150 and it is a fantastic vacuum cleaner. I …My mum bought a Shark for £150 and it is a fantastic vacuum cleaner. I have a cheaper one at £100, and although not quite as powerful, still has good suction and does the job around the place well. Neither are handheld though and the OP was specifically inquiring about those.

Shark is good overall including the brush bar to aid in pickup but its actual suction isn't powerful exactly and your definitely not cleaning your car with it as you say its not handheld.
I have Dyson v10 which is very powerful and that cant even be used to clean the car properly as its to bulky and can only clean the middle of foot wells and the seats. Cant get under and around seats etc...
The op is better off buying a cylinder vacuum for their requirements
You only have one room to vacuum?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions