Groups

Powering Laptop on Aeroplane

Any idea what wire i need on the other end so a normal plug socket or a car cigarette lighter end...im not sure?

7 Comments

they usually sell adapters on the flight?

It depends wat airline ur flying?

I know that on ELAL under the seat it has a socket for all chargers inc UK. maybe other airlines r the same.

Original Poster

Aarons8960;8828252

It depends wat airline ur flying?

Its with virgin...

If you are in cattle class there are no power supplies are there? Thought the uk airlines took standard Uk chargers business class although my battery has always been good enough. there are a few sockets at airport lounges too.

JboyJayJason;8828471

Its with virgin...

im sure they will because they are a longhaul operators. To be safe put the laptop into power saving mode with the setting of lowest brightness etc... Hope it helps njoy ur flight :-)

Original Poster

Aarons8960;8831099

im sure they will because they are a longhaul operators. To be safe put … im sure they will because they are a longhaul operators. To be safe put the laptop into power saving mode with the setting of lowest brightness etc... Hope it helps njoy ur flight :-)

even in economy though?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. It is a Yorkshire pudding wrap.1323
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866387
      3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4594775
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313801

See more discussions