Groups

Powerplay Direct help

I ordered a game off there with next day courier (or so I think...)

The item comes to £48.01 before postage and the courier was £5.99

However my order history only shows £48.01 + my despatch email doesn't tell me how it was sent only:

'Your item has been despatched and should reach you with in 3-6 working days if you specified free 2nd class delivery, 1-2 working days if you specified 1st class, and next day for courier delivery if ordered before 3pm.'

Does anyone know if the price it says in Order History includes delivery (which would mean i didnt pick courier, only 2nd class) I emailed them two nights ago but as it's weekend/bank holiday the last two days I'd have expected an email today, but if I picked 2nd class maybe it's too late.

Thanks.

3 Comments

Why not just e-mail/call them? Even if we know the answer to your question, if they've made a c0ck-up, then you still won't know for sure what's happening...

Original Poster

SirBargainsALot;8297145

Why not just e-mail/call them? Even if we know the answer to your … Why not just e-mail/call them? Even if we know the answer to your question, if they've made a c0ck-up, then you still won't know for sure what's happening...

Already emailed as I said in the OP.

They don't have a phone number.

Original Poster

Anyone?

Still no email
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941350
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1024
      3. One for the mathmeticians1118