Groups

PowerPlay Direct may have gone into administration. Shame

Linky in first post.

Hope deals arn't being submitted.

17 Comments

Original Poster

Link
    Edited by: "Adam2050" 6th Jan 2011

I liked Powerplay Direct. When we got burgled a few years back our insurance company used them to replace the DVDs/Games that were taken - had excellent service from them.

Never heard of 'em.

That's a shame.........i remember when they first started as a mail order company in the back of C&VG.

Original Poster

midlandscomics

I liked Powerplay Direct. When we got burgled a few years back our … I liked Powerplay Direct. When we got burgled a few years back our insurance company used them to replace the DVDs/Games that were taken - had excellent service from them.

I have had a couple of miss prices from them, maybe Syzable will be have me taken out and shot for killing a company.

Adam2050

I have had a couple of miss prices from them, maybe Syzable will be have … I have had a couple of miss prices from them, maybe Syzable will be have me taken out and shot for killing a company.

It's even sadder that Karl only started working there on Tuesday X)

Original Poster

Syzable

It's even sadder that Karl only started working there on Tuesday X)

Karl is plague on society.

you two are jokes

Adam2050

Karl is plague on society.

should of sent him a PM on ebay with a link to the hotdeals thread by Sy that would of been funny

Original Poster

ilovepink

you two are jokes

Welcome to the crew. The whole point of Administration club, is you don't talk about Adminstration club.

ilovepink

should of sent him a PM on ebay with a link to the hotdeals thread by Sy … should of sent him a PM on ebay with a link to the hotdeals thread by Sy that would of been funny

He did see it I had a message off someone who had a order cancelled from him saying that he mentioned the thread to him and he said he'd read it and thought it was funny.

Syzable

He did see it I had a message off someone who had a order cancelled … He did see it I had a message off someone who had a order cancelled from him saying that he mentioned the thread to him and he said he'd read it and thought it was funny.

really, lol....... bet he was amused with the 'lets sue him brigade'

Original Poster

Were famous Si!

Adam2050

Were famous Si!

I'm still awaiting the law suit.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint

Where does it say they have gone into admin

Corrected says may.

Though there online store has closed.

Used to be regular Powerplay deals posted here back in the day. Guess they have struggled to compete on price given the growth of their competitors.

There must be a lot of mugs in Leicester without internet if that is 99% of their trade. X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047070
      2. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)56
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!543734
      4. Apples new update47

See more discussions