PowerPlayDirect.com problems?

6 replies
Found 14th May 2008
Has anyone else had any problems contacting PowerPlayDirect.com?

I bought a game from them last month and it came delivered with the discs loose in the case, and because it was a steel tin case, the discs were all scratched! I checked the returns policy and it said there should be a little button to press in my 'order history' section to get a return confirmation number. But it's not there. So i emailed them on 4 May to their weborders email address, but never heard anything back for a week, so emailed again copying in my old email, but still nothing, so I emailed their info email address at the beginning of this week, but still haven't heard anything back about replacing the game!

Any advice?

1. Misc
  2. Movie
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Movie
6 Comments

Try ringing either of the numbers below.
Have all your details ready including order number and account details.

01323 430488

Original Poster

Thanks for that, i'll give it a try!

Original Poster

have been given a number to contact for web enquiries for anyone else who might have a problem

0870 8992007

I'll let you know how it turns out!

Original Poster

I just gave them a call. They reactivated my returns button and it's all sorted! Thanks very much for your help!

Gameboxx;2094572

I just gave them a call. They reactivated my returns button and it's all … I just gave them a call. They reactivated my returns button and it's all sorted! Thanks very much for your help!

Glad you got it sorted and thanks for posting the new phone number.

Take care :thumbsup:

What awful customer services. Having sent 4 emails , which no reply. All numbers listed you are permantly told lines are busy please call back. Have not recived a game that placed for my son on the 25th April. It seems no one wants to talk to you. please can someone help as getting a bit annoyed now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Do I need fabric conditioner?23
    2. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas46
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34

See more discussions